Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Freebies

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-16-2016
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Free 1-Month Hulu Plus Membership Extension for Existing Account, posted on 07-16-2016 07:11 PM

Free 1-Month Hulu Plus Membership Extension for Existing Account

Thumb Score: 0
Guys,

I just tried to cancel my hulu paid membership account and was offered a free 1 month hulu plus credit to stay.

Here's the step:

1. Login to your Hulu Plus account.
2. Click into your account.
3. Click Cancel Subscription.
4. Pick Too Expensive as the reason.
5. That's where they offered me to take the offer of free 1 month extension of my membership for me to stay.

Enjoy!

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Audible Free Two-Month Membership (Groupon) [Worked for Previous Gold Member Account], posted on 04-14-2016 05:11 PM
Audible Free Two-Month Membership (Groupon) http://static.slickdealscdn.com/attachment//1/1/1/8/5/5/0/200x200/4115022.thumb Thumb Score: +40 Cancel prior to two months are over. Per Groupon: Limit 1/person/account, 3 as gifts. Once on the redemption page on Audible, does state New members only, however worked on a couple previous Gold Member accounts. https://www.groupon.com/deals/audible-174-174
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 04-14-2016 05:26 PM
SlickDeals.net: Free month of Hulu+ for existing iPad users (YMMV for all other platforms), posted on 07-21-2015 05:16 AM
Free month of Hulu+ for existing iPad users (YMMV for all other platforms) Thumb Score: -2 Hulu did an update of their ipad app 4-5 days ago and every show you attempt to watch via the app immediately crashes the app. I thought it was my ipad so I went through 45 mins of troubleshooting before I checked the App Store and immediately noticed via the reviews that it's a wide spread issue everyone is having. I submitted a message via "contact support" within the app and asked for a credit. They replied that they're aware of the issue and have credited my account for the month! It probably...
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 07-21-2015 05:42 AM
SlickDeals.net: Hulu Free Month for Existing Subscribers, posted on 04-24-2015 11:14 PM
Hulu Free Month for Existing Subscribers Thumb Score: -5 I went to cancel my membership on Hulu, and was offered 1 free month to stay with them. I don't think this is a repost as i don't see it anywhere. So i got credited a free month, very easy to do online! Free Month of Hulu for existing subscribers! http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/4LLmBLUPHyQ Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 04-24-2015 11:24 PM
SlickDeals.net: Free month of Hulu+ for existing members only - YMMV, posted on 11-18-2014 01:11 AM
Free month of Hulu+ for existing members only - YMMV We've been using netflix a lot more lately so I decided I wanted to cancel my hulu+ account since we haven't used it in months. I accessed my account via the Hulu app on my ipad and when I clicked... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/fNw7Ob7Wp-c Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 11-18-2014 01:16 AM
SlickDeals.net: Hulu Plus - 1 Free Month for Existing and New Subscribers, posted on 03-04-2014 05:22 PM
Hulu Plus - 1 Free Month for Existing and New Subscribers
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 03-04-2014 05:41 PM
SlickDeals.net: Free Month of Hulu (for existing [trial?] members only) YMMV, posted on 01-04-2013 04:35 PM
Free Month of Hulu (for existing members only) YMMV I decided to cancel my 1-month free Hulu trial today before I was billed and Hulu asked if I would stay subscribed for another month, free! Users on a free trial (of any length, I know not... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/hu91MeiseP8 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 01-04-2013 04:40 PM
SlickDeals.net: GameFly Premium Membership: Extra 1 Free Month Of Membership (Offered during cancellation of existing membership), posted on 11-08-2012 05:34 PM
GameFly Premium Membership: Extra 1 Free Month Of Membership (Offered during cancellation of existing membership) I've signed up for Gamefly premium membership that was offered for free (Free trial). After 29 days I've decided to cancel membership. And during cancellation process I got an offer for a free... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Tf_JqMP0Utc Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 11-08-2012 05:52 PM