Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Freebies

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2018
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Free Audible Credit YMMV, posted on 07-25-2018 07:06 PM

Free Audible Credit YMMV

Thumb Score: +1
Just checked my email and saw one called "Here's an audiobook on us." You have 7 days to use the credit after you claim it and it has to be claimed by 8/1. Keep an eye on your email. I subscribed again with the Prime Day deal, so I do have an active membership.

https://www.audible.com/typ/promo...itValue=1&

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: 2-for-1 sale at Audible.com for members (YMMV), posted on 05-21-2018 03:05 AM
2-for-1 sale at Audible.com for members (YMMV) Thumb Score: +2 Audible.com is having a 2-for-1 summer sale right now for paid members. Pair this with the free credit you got from the Speedpass+ deal or the recent free credit for return members. I actually did both today. Used the second credit I got from the Speedpass+ deal, cancelled my membership right away, re-enrolled via the second deal link, then cancelled again after the second order. I have two audible accounts and was able to repeat the deal on both. That's eight free audible books in five minutes. Couldn't be happier. ...
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 05-21-2018 03:22 AM
SlickDeals.net: Receive 1 Audible credit and money credited to Amazon account for price of Kindle book, posted on 02-18-2018 09:06 AM
Receive 1 Audible credit and money credited to Amazon account for price of Kindle book Thumb Score: +2 Seems to be a glitch where the price to add audible narration is not 3.99 or less for many titles I clicked. I bought the kindle version and called Amazon to receive my audiobook. They credited my account with a little more than the amount needed for the audio ($13 for 10.49 audible audio). When I checked right now, it doubled to $26. (although this might only happen for me.) The Amazon guy also suggested I call Audible, which ended up giving me 1 credit to use on anything. In...
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 02-18-2018 10:44 AM
SlickDeals.net: Audible 2 for 1 Credit Sale on Mysteries and Thrillers, posted on 02-04-2018 05:06 PM
Audible 2 for 1 Credit Sale on Mysteries and Thrillers Thumb Score: -1 There is a 2 books for 1 credit deal on mysteries & thrillers at Audible. https://www.audible.com/special-promo/2for1 audible.com] Sorry the last link wasn't working so I changed it. http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/m8O14KA8xHY
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 02-04-2018 05:41 PM
SlickDeals.net: Audible free credit for members. Targeted email. YMMV, posted on 07-24-2017 07:10 PM
Audible free credit for members. Targeted email. YMMV https://static.slickdealscdn.com/attachment//3/5/9/5/7/9/200x200/5781208.thumb Thumb Score: 0 Check your email. I just got a free credit from Audible. I am an existing member. Dear Listener, There's nothing like listening to an unforgettable audiobook during the summer. A great place to find one is our Best Seller section. Which is why we're giving you a free credit, good for any audiobook regardless of price. To get your free credit:
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 07-24-2017 07:38 PM
SlickDeals.net: Audible get one select book + 1 credit/ month Free! for new members YMMV, posted on 06-15-2015 09:15 PM
Audible get one select book + 1 credit/ month Free! for new members YMMV Thumb Score: -3 This is another free trial offer from Audible. I didn't see this one posted so I thought I'd share it. Most other trials hadn't been valid for me but this one worked! I cancelled my membership a few months ago to get caught up on my purchases. Please post constructive comments if you have any issues. I got this in an email from Goodreads: Choose from the suggested titles below or take your pick of any title at Audible. Take two free audiobooks with an Audible
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 06-15-2015 09:57 PM
BensBargains.net: $10 Audible.com Credit for $0 at Audible, posted on 01-26-2015 06:45 PM
$10 Audible.com Credit for $0 at Audible http://cdn1.bensimages.com/deals/2013/11/09/08/10-audiblecom-credit-for-0-img7104.jpgAudible has a $10 credit to spend on audiobooks for Free with coupon code BUDGET2015. After entering the promo code, click "Next" and $10 will be credited to your Audible.com account. The credit applies only to items sold by Audible.com; the $10 balance will expire 60 days from date of redemption. Original Source of Info
fromBensBargains.net Deals more than one-year old 0 01-26-2015 07:02 PM
Spoofee.com: Free $10 Audible Credit Existing Accounts; 2 Free Months of Audible if New Accounts, posted on 11-26-2014 02:02 PM
Free $10 Audible Credit Existing Accounts; 2 Free Months of Audible if New Accounts Download Audiobooks with Audible.com (http://www.audible.com/at/verizontest_at?) Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 11-26-2014 03:01 PM