Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Freebies

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2014
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Free Kindle Books- 40 Fun and Easy Science Experiments For Kids, Essential Guide To Penguins For Kids and Spiders and Insects, posted on 04-06-2014 07

Free Kindle Books- 40 Fun and Easy Science Experiments For Kids, Essential Guide To Penguins For Kids and Spiders and Insects

Rating: 1 Posted By: remick
Views: 204 Replies: 1

http://www.amazon.com/Coolest-Kids-Science-Projects-Experiments-...

4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (15 customer reviews)

Cant find the right science project idea? Want to supplement your childs education at home?
Evans' collection of over 40 of the coolest kid approved science projects are guaranteed to light up your childs eyes and spark their imaginations. The book is geared towards elementary and middle school students, but can always be adjusted for more complex high school projects.
Drawing experiment ideas from Bill Evanss collection of fun and educational science projects is a great start to getting young children interested in science in a way that feels like games. You can choose from a variety of exciting experiments that cover different areas of science including projects in biology, physics and chemistry.
All projects require parental supervision, which makes them a great opportunity to build a stronger relationship between parents and children and share a unique experience together.

Also free

PENGUINS (The Essential Guide To Penguins For Kids On Kindle)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00C9QPA3K

Length: 178 pages

Hi and a very warm welcome to "Penguins, Penguins & More Penguins: Volume 1
I'm one of those people who loves to hear about extraordinary facts or trivia about anything. They seem to be one of the few things my memory can actually recall. I'm not sure if it's to do with the shock or the "WoW" factor but for some reason my brain seems to store at least some of it for a later date.
I've always been a great believer in that whatever the subject, if a good teacher can inspire you and hold your attention, then you'll learn! Now I'm not a teacher but the system I've used in previous publications on Kindle seems to work well, particularly with children.
This penguin edition includes a selection of those "WoW" facts combined with some pretty awesome pictures, if I say so myself! At the end there is a short "True or False" quiz to check memory recall and to help cement some of the information included in the book. Don't worry though, it's a bit of fun but at the same time, it helps to check your understanding.

Spiders & Insects
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HOFHZPW

Length: 205 pages

Hi and a very warm welcome to my "Spiders & Insects" Bundle Edition.

I'm one of those people who loves to hear about extraordinary facts or trivia about anything. They seem to be one of the few things my memory can actually recall. I'm not sure if it's to do with the shock or the "WoW" factor but for some reason my brain seems to store it for a later date.
I've always been a great believer in that whatever the subject, if a good teacher can inspire you and hold your attention, then you'll learn! Now I'm not a teacher but the system I've used in previous publications on Kindle seems to work well, particularly with children.
These two books include a selection of those "WoW" facts combined with some pretty awesome pictures, if I say so myself! At the end of each one, there is a short "True or False" quiz to check memory recall and to help cement some of the information included in the book. Don't worry though, it's a bit of fun but at the same time, it helps to check your understanding.

Books & Magazines Deals

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals: