ShareInfoOnline ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Shopping coupons > Deals more than one-year old

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search Network:

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-08-2010
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default 4' x 4' Raised Garden kits 50% off at Home Depot B&M YMMV

Rating: 0 Posted By: graffbag
Views: 648 Replies: 2

Was just at the Home Depot located in Durham, NC (North Pointe) and saw two different raised garden kits on clearance for 50% off.

4FT x 4FT Raised Garden Bed $19.00 WAS... $39.98
This kit is manufactured with pressure treated wood (I think the package said fir). Available at full price on HomeDepot.com here.

4' x 4' Raised Garden Sandbox Kit $34.00 WAS... $69.97
This kit is manufactured from composite, which I believe is available on HomeDepot.com at full price here.

A similar deal was posted for both of them at HomeDepot.com, but no longer appear to be available online at the clearance price.

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search Network:
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FatWallet.com: Home Depot 5% off In store purchase when using the Home Depot Credit Card - YMMV
Home Depot 5% off In store purchase when using the Home Depot Credit Card - YMMV Rating: 1 Posted By: RockinRK Views: 186 Replies: 1 When checking out last night at the local Home Depot, with my Home Depot Credit card, the Cashier told me to ask her if they would match the 5% off Lowe's does for using their credit card. She said sure and scanned a bar code on a piece of paper she had under the screen, and it gave me the 5% off. http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletHotDeals/~4/znxNFfEDMgE
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 07-01-2011 07:07 PM
FatWallet.com: Sign up for Home Depot Garden Club emails and receive $5 off $50 off lawn & garden coupon
Sign up for Home Depot Garden Club emails and receive $5 off $50 off lawn & garden coupon Rating: 1 Posted By: Bluefw Views: 228 Replies: 1 Dear Home Improver Club member, We're excited to announce the arrival of your How-To Community on HomeDepot.com, a new resource for your inspiration and projects. You can continue to save on your project needs with emails from The Home Depot. These communications are packed with content, products and information relevant to your home improvement interests. We look forward to seeing you there! Sign up today for select emails and receive $5...
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 06-14-2011 01:34 AM
SlickDeals.net: 50 off 100 100 off 175 YMMV Home Depot
50 off 100 100 off 175 YMMV Home Depot In today's San Bernardino Sun Foothill Do it center has a coupon for 50 off 100 for 6/11 only and a 100 off 175 6/12 only. Took ad to Fontana Home Depot who honored ad. Good luck to all. See... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/nb6pXbVCvqo Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 06-11-2011 09:07 PM
FatWallet.com: Flower bulbs 50% at Home Depot B&M YMMV
Rating: 0 Posted By: graffbag Views: 437 Replies: 1 More flower bulb deals for your procrastinators out there. I noticed that my local Home Depot had a sign on their flower bulb display that they are all 50% off. They had a good variety of tulips, bearded iris, crocus and other assorted spring flowering bulbs. I expect that availability of this deal will vary greatly depending on your geographic location and current weather (our high temp today was 32 - Brrrr!) http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletHotDeals/~4/PioUfGfUVk4 Original post
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 12-15-2010 03:07 AM
FatWallet.com: Raised Garden Beds 50% off w/free s/h @ homedepot.com
Rating: 2 Posted By: momoman Views: 613 Replies: 3 HomeDepot.com has a few "frame it all" raised garden bed kits for 50% off or more w/free s/h. they may seem expensive, but i've searched the web and everyone else is charging at least 2x the hd sale prices: link to homedepot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletHotDeals/~4/rJw2sk4Egig Original post
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 11-29-2010 09:07 PM
FatWallet.com: YMMV Suncast Tiered Raised Garden Bed 75% off ($24.75 was $99) at Lowe's S. Durham
Rating: 0 Posted By: graffbag Views: 417 Replies: 2 Was at the Lowe's in S. Durham (Fayetteville road) this weekend and saw that they have the Suncast Tiered Raised Garden Bed for $24.75, 75% off of the normal price of $99.00. They had 13 in stock. I didn't see this item at either the N. Durham store or the Chapel Hill store. Link to item on Lowe's web site: Linky Dink Link to item description on manufacturer web site: Linky Poo
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 11-29-2010 09:07 PM
Home Depot Cypress Mulch $0.99/bag in local ad YMMV
Rating: 4 Posted By: geebeebee Views: 5993 Replies: 28 There was an earlier deal on Home Depot mulch, but this one is actually advertised. Here's the one for my area: HD Ad I don't know if every area had this deal, but it's 99 cents for Cypress Mulch, 2 cu. ft, only from April 2-5. Limit is 20, and it's while supplies last. It's a good deal, as this is normally $2.25 a bag.
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-05-2009 07:48 PM