ShareInfoOnline ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Shopping coupons > Deals more than one-year old
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search Network:

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2013
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Buy Amazon Gift Card ($50-$500), Receive 20% Credit For Purchase Of Amazon Kindle Accessories (Expires 3/14/2013), posted on 03-04-2013 05:03 AM

Buy Amazon Gift Card ($50-$500), Receive 20% Credit For Purchase Of Amazon Kindle Accessories (Expires 3/14/2013)

Rating: 0 Posted By: stanolshefski
Views: 187 Replies: 0

It looks like the gift card you buy is for "Amazon.com Kindle Accessories," but can be used for anything that you can use an Amazon gift card to buy. However, it appears that the promo code you receive as the buyer can only be used for qualifying Kindle accessories.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=gc_kinaccpro_20_lefts?...

Surprise someone with an Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Card and get back 20%--up to $100--to spend on Kindle Accessories yourself. Heres how it works. From March 1 through March 14, 2013, purchase $50, $100, or $500 worth of Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards--good for Kindle Accessories as well as millions of other items on Amazon.com. On or before April 1, 2013, well e-mail you a promo code valued at 20% of your purchase to use on Kindle Accessories in April.* The values are:

Buy $50, get back $10

Buy $100, get back $20

Buy $500, get back $100

A perfect gift, Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards can be sent via e-mail, posted on Facebook, or printed at home. Plus, Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards are redeemable storewide and never expire.

*Terms and Conditions
Receive $10 off a future Amazon.com retail order of qualifying Kindle Accessories when you purchase at least $50 in Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards, or $20 off a future Amazon.com retail order of qualifying Kindle Accessories when you purchase at least $100 in Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards, or $100 off a future Amazon.com retail order of qualifying Kindle Accessories when you purchase at least $500 in Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards by March 14, 2013. Offer valid on qualified purchases of Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards between March 1, 2013, and March 14, 2013, 11:59PM (PT). Purchases must be for at least $50, $100, or $500 in combined Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Card value. Offer valid on Amazon.com Kindle Accessories Gift Cards by Facebook, Print at Home Gift Cards, or E-mail Gift Cards purchased on Amazon.com and, in the case of E-mail Gift Cards scheduled in advance, delivered before March 15, 2013. For qualifying purchases, a promotional code of $10, $20, or $100 will be sent to the e-mail address associated with the purchase by April 1, 2013, and is valid through April 30, 2013, 11:59PM (PT). One code per customer/primary e-mail address. Code may be applied only to qualifying Kindle Accessories sold by Amazon.com and does not apply to products sold by third-party merchants and other sellers through the Amazon.com site. Restrictions apply. See www.amazon.com/promos for complete details. May not be combined with other offers.

Amazon Coupons

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search Network:
Hot deals: