ShareInfoOnline ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Shopping coupons > Deals more than one-year old
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search Network:

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-18-2011
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Save 80% 6-Rod Solid Oak Fishing Rod Rack $10 Free Ship to store Cabela's

Save 80% 6-Rod Solid Oak Fishing Rod Rack $10 Free Ship to store Cabela's

Rating: 0 Posted By: imagine1128
Views: 345 Replies: 1

Cabelas

6-Rod Solid Oak Rod Rack
$9.99 was $49.88
Shipping to store is free.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=700085&type...

6-Rod Solid Oak Rod Rack
Handcrafted from solid oak
Two-piece, six-rod designs
Felt-pads protect rods finish
When space is a factor in your home or cabin, this two-piece, six-rod wall rack will provide ample room to safely and securely stow your rods. Individual slots in the top bracket are angled to prevent your expensive rods from falling and damaging the rod or reel. Each rack is handcrafted from the finest solid oak and hand-finished to accent the woods natural beauty. The handsome rack mounts on a wall to display your rods and keep them out of the way. Soft felt pads in the cutouts protect your rods finishes. Some assembly required. Imported.
Upper shelf dimensions: 23-1/2"L x 3"D.
Bottom shelf dimensions: 23-3/4"L x 3"D.

** 3% Fat Wallet CashBack ** http://www.fatwallet.com/coupons-cash-back/Cabelas/

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search Network:
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ExtraDime.com: [Clothes coupons] Join Beyond the Rack today: it's Free at Beyond the Rack (Apparel/Clothing) + 1.5% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 3/31/2012
You can get the following discount when making a purchase at Beyond the Rack : Join Beyond the Rack today: it's Free Coupon code SHOPBTR2011 is required to get the discount. Code expires 3/31/2012 You can save even more if you go to the store website and make a purchase via Extradime.net that gives you 1.5% cashback. Beyond the Rack sells products that belong to category Apparel/Clothing.
fromExtraDime.com Expired deals 0 12-28-2011 08:33 PM
Bargainist.com: Cabela's coupon - Hot Buys: Save up to 60% off + free shipping on orders of $99 or more
Cabela's coupon - Hot Buys: Save up to 60% off + free shipping on orders of $99 or more http://www.bargainist.com/deals/images/2011/11/trekker-boots.jpg Cabela's coupon - Hot Buys: Save up to 60% off + free shipping on orders of $99 or more Calling all hunters, fishermen, campers and other outdoor sport enthusiasts! There's a huge sale happening over at Cabela's that you surely won't want to miss! It's their Hot Buys Sale and it's chock full of deals that are up to 60% off their regular retail prices. Save on clothing, hunting gear, footwear and much more. As an added savings, orders...
fromBargainist.com Deals more than one-year old 0 11-24-2011 02:31 AM
FatWallet.com: $10 off $25 at jcp.com (JcPenney in store as well w/printable coupon) Oct 14-15th only Free Ship to Store Available, posted on 10-14-2011 10:05 PM
$10 off $25 at jcp.com (JcPenney in store as well w/printable coupon) Oct 14-15th only Free Ship to Store Available Rating: 2 Posted By: BlueBabe Views: 395 Replies: 0 Hi all! So I just opened my paper from this morning (that I've been ignoring all day), and it had a peelie on it for $10 off $25. This led me to find that it is running concurrent with a promo at jcp.com so I've included both codes for your convenience. $10 off $25 promo code from newspaper: BIGSCORE $10 off $25 promo code from the site: GET2SALE
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 10-15-2011 07:31 AM
DealofDay.com: Cabela's - 25% Off Deal Cabela's Ultralight Tent!
Cabela's - 25% Off Deal Cabela's Ultralight Tent! Cabela's has a 25% off deal to help you prepare for your summer adventures.* Summer is approaching quickly.* With that comes hiking trips, camping out, or even just tenting in the back yard.* The Cabela's XPG ultralight tent is a perfect fit for any of these activities and more.* This ultralight tent is durable, packable, and considerably (about 15%) lighter than most other tents.* Priced from $97.49, a great buy for whatever your outdoor needs.* Shipping rates vary.* No coupon code needed. Get this deal here: Cabela's - 25% Off Deal...
fromDealofDay.com Deals more than one-year old 0 05-05-2011 09:27 PM
Discovery Store coupon - 4-Day Back to School Sale: Save 20% on purchases + free ship
http://www.bargainist.com/deals/images/2010/08/4-d-tyrannosaurus.jpg Discovery Store coupon - 4-Day Back to School Sale: Save 20% on purchases + free shipping The Discovery Store makes the grade with terrific savings this week. Save on many great learning toys, DVDs, books, and gear that are now 20% off with coupon code B2S2010. It's all part of their 4-Day Back to School Sale, and it's over on 08/21/2010. Visit The Bargainist for more.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/bargainist/~4/07ta3B0UjDI Original Source
fromBargainist.com Deals more than one-year old 0 08-19-2010 06:48 AM
Old Town Vapor 10XT Kayak - $355 @ Cabela's - after $20 off coupon w/ free ship
Rating: 0 Posted By: GreatBeach Views: 432 Replies: 0 Thought this was a good deal for this Kayak. I could not find a better price, and with $20 off, I thought it was worth mentioning here. Old Town Vapor 10XT Kayak at Cabela's on sale for $374.99 with $20 off (using the $20 off $150 Cabela Bucks which expires 8/10/2010) and with free shipping comes to $354.99 It is much higher priced at other sites (LL Bean $489 + 25 shipping, Amazon $449, REI $489) My first deal post... be easy on me... http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 08-09-2010 08:07 PM
70% off Majestic 400 Thread-Count Solid 6-Piece Cotton Sheet Set ~ as low as $29 Ship
Product Description * 400-Thread count * Made of 100-percent cotton * Bonus pillowcases * Breathable comfort * Long lasting wear List Price: $100.00
fromDealighted.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-15-2009 08:34 AM