ShareInfoOnline ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Shopping coupons > Deals more than one-year old

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search Network:

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-17-2014

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Saved 97% on My CVS Deal Shopping Trip for the Week of 6/15/14 ~ Share Your Trip with

Saved 97% on My CVS Deal Shopping Trip for the Week of 6/15/14 ~ Share Your Trip with

My CVS deal shopping trip this week took me to almost every department in the store: health, beauty, personal care, household and groceries! I pulled out a couple old rain checks for some free fruit snacks and mac & cheese that were free after extra bucks. The great Bayer aspirin coupon from Sunday's paper combined with the CVS buy one get one 50% off worked out great for my mom's daily

More...

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search Network:
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WeUseCoupons.com: My CVS Shopping Trip for the Week of 6/8/14 ~ Share Your Trip with Us (Link Up), posted on 06-10-2014 11:17 PM
My CVS Shopping Trip for the Week of 6/8/14 ~ Share Your Trip with Us (Link Up) I had some great buys on necessities on myCVS shopping tripfor the weekly ad of June 8, 2014. My mom lives with us and drinks Boost daily which can add up quickly. With the recent printable coupons available and CVS extra buck deal I was able to get her some of the more expensive High Protein without any added cost over the regular. It came out to $7 for three 6-packs which I paid for More... Original Post
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 06-10-2014 11:40 PM
WeUseCoupons.com: CVS Deal Shopping for Charity Week of 5/18/2014 ~ Saved 85%, posted on 05-21-2014 01:16 AM
CVS Deal Shopping for Charity Week of 5/18/2014 ~ Saved 85% Tho I didn't do any extra buck deals, with sales and coupons I was still able to get almost $33 worth of products for my $5 this week. I think I should change the name of this challenge to CVSing for Sharing, since at times we share with those not in need of physical items but in need of encouragement or appreciation, like our USA military personnel.Here's my$5 CVSing for Charity Challenge More... Original Post
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 05-21-2014 01:52 AM
WeUseCoupons.com: My $5 CVSing for Charity Trip Shopping list for Week of 5/11/2014, posted on 05-12-2014 01:15 AM
My $5 CVSing for Charity Trip Shopping list for Week of 5/11/2014 I will be stretching my cash this week by rolling the extra bucks from one transaction to the next. Here's my$5 CVSing for Charity Challenge Shopping Listfor the CVS weekly ad of May 11, 2014. I'll be able to get a total of $ 18 worth of products (sale prices) for my $5. That's if the stock holds out on these deals.Total Sale Price of Products: $ 17.96 to $ 18.46Total Cost ( More... Original Post
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 05-12-2014 01:26 AM
WeUseCoupons.com: My $5 CVSing for Charity Trip Shopping list for Week of 5/4/2014, posted on 05-05-2014 07:16 PM
My $5 CVSing for Charity Trip Shopping list for Week of 5/4/2014 Here's my$5 CVSing for Charity Challenge Shopping Listfor the CVS weekly ad of May 4, 2014. I am trying to emphasize food as much as possible as there is a currently a great need in our county. I was happy to receive printable coupons in an email from Kellogg's Family Rewards that match perfectly with the CVS sales on crackers this week. CVS hasCheez-It, Keebler, Nabisco Cookies or More... Original Post
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 05-05-2014 07:41 PM
WeUseCoupons.com: My $5 CVSing for Charity Trip Shopping list for Week of 4/27/2014, posted on 04-28-2014 11:15 PM
My $5 CVSing for Charity Trip Shopping list for Week of 4/27/2014 Here's my$5 CVSing for Charity Challenge Shopping Listfor the CVS weekly ad of April 27, 2014. I did not get the Rightguard coupons I had hoped to on Sunday so I had to scratch that from my list. I really did not have anything else on extra bucks deals I wanted to get so I checked out the grocery deals and decided to go with the canned chili for our church's food pantry. Even without More... Original Post
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 04-29-2014 12:04 AM
WeUseCoupons.com: My ONE Dollar CVS Shopping Trip for the Week of 4/6/2014 ~ Saved $75.84, posted on 04-08-2014 11:15 PM
My ONE Dollar CVS Shopping Trip for the Week of 4/6/2014 ~ Saved $75.84 I had another great week of savings at CVS this week on products we need...but it took a toll on my extra bucks: I began with $20 ECBs and ended with $10, but I was able to keep my out of budget spending down which is my main goal. I got a couple bargains for my mom, who lives with us: her daily Boost & Ginger-ale. And after the winter my Kleenex shelf is looking bare, so I took advantage of More... Original Post
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 04-08-2014 11:46 PM
WeUseCoupons.com: CVS Trip Saved $58 with ECB deals 2/9 Trip
CVS Trip Saved $58 with ECB deals 2/9 Trip It's a nice week at CVS to stock up on a few items, nothing too extreme, just a nice week. We've had so much snow here in NJ lately that the store was CRAZY busy today when I was shopping. Happy Valentine's Day to everyone, too! Here's the video and what I purchased. Transaction #1 Bought 2 Crest Pro Health Rinse 500 ml $3.99 2 Nivea Shave Gel $4.29
fromWeUseCoupons.com Deals more than one-year old 0 02-10-2014 01:22 AM