Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > All other deals

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-25-2014
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default HEADS UP! Verizon plans to throttle unlimited plan users!, posted on 07-25-2014 11:24 PM

HEADS UP! Verizon plans to throttle unlimited plan users!

http://www.theverge.com/2014/7/25...throttling ---Quote--- The days of truly unlimited LTE data on Verizon Wireless are coming to a close. Today, the largest US carrier announced that it will...

This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anandtech.com: Verizon 'Save' Plan - $50 Unlimited Talk/Text + 1GB Data, posted on 04-17-2014 03:44 PM
Verizon 'Save' Plan - $50 Unlimited Talk/Text + 1GB Data Hey Guys- I called Verizon to ask about the $60 2GB plan mentioned at the link below but found it out was replaced with a $50 1GB plan. http://www.droid-life.com/2014/03/13...5-single-line/ I was originally on a Verizon Corporate discount account with 900 anytime minutes (w/ Friends & Family), 1000 txt and Unlimited Data. It was costing me about $88 per month for that line.
fromAnandtech.com Discounts without coupons 0 04-17-2014 03:53 PM
FatWallet.com: Verizon Wireless $45 (250MB) or $60 (1GB) unlimited voice/text plan for smartphones, posted on 02-17-2014 01:03 AM
Verizon Wireless $45 (250MB) or $60 (1GB) unlimited voice/text plan for smartphones Rating: 0 Posted By: mrmonty Views: 138 Replies: 0 I just purchased an iPhone 5s from Target mobile and they had a special with the following for most smartphones (I believe): * $35 activation fee waived * $100 account credit after 60 days * the biggest surprise was unlimited voice/text and 1 GB data for $60 (and for those that need lesser data $45 for 250 MB).
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 02-17-2014 02:03 AM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless 6GB data plan for people with existing unlimited data plan YMMV, posted on 11-17-2013 11:23 PM
Verizon Wireless 6GB data plan for people with existing unlimited data plan YMMV I went to a verizon store today to renew my contract. Representative was very friendly and so I asked him how I can keep my unlimited data plan with my upgrade. He said that with upgrade you cannot... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Ira_FrkASnQ Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 11-17-2013 11:33 PM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless Retaing Unlimited Data Plan Question, posted on 03-05-2013 06:04 PM
Verizon Wireless Retaing Unlimited Data Plan Question Guys, does anyone know if the loop hole to retain unlimited data by upgrading a non smart phone line in a family plan to a smart phone then switching the line back to a non smart phone then moving... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/h5eLxJfRcCk Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 03-05-2013 06:13 PM
SlickDeals.net: Heads up Verizon shared data family plan is coming on June28, posted on 06-12-2012 02:35 PM
Heads up Verizon shared data family plan is coming on June28
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 06-12-2012 02:59 PM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon to end Grandfathered unlimited data plans when upgrading this summer,, posted on 05-17-2012 09:05 AM
Verizon to end Grandfathered unlimited data plans when upgrading this summer, For all those who are loyal vz customers- a top executive announced that this summer they will be requiring you to switch plans when "upgrading" your 3G phone to a 4g lte device. I don't know how... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/0L3axBTJWBw Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 05-17-2012 09:29 AM
***Verizon Wireless Offers Unlimited Any Mobile Plans For Eligible Texas And Louisian
***Verizon Wireless Offers Unlimited Any Mobile Plans For Eligible Texas And Louisiana Consumers*** posted by STi Verizon Wireless Free Calls to Any Cellphone in US. Limited time offer to eligible Texas and Louisiana customers. Limited time promotion provides unlimited calling to any mobile telephone... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/EZi9nXOTpQM Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 08-04-2010 09:54 AM