Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > All other deals
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-22-2015
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Product Change BankAmericard Cash rewards credit card to Travel rewards card **Working via Chat **, posted on 07-22-2015 11:14 AM

Product Change BankAmericard Cash rewards credit card to Travel rewards card **Working via Chat **

Thumb Score: +1
https://www.bankofamerica.com/cre...it-card.go

I wasn't using BofA Cash rewards card since I get better rewards for Groceries, Gas through my other credit cards. I was trying to do a product change for the past 3 months with no luck.

BofA Travel rewards card is a better card with 1.5x points on every purchase with additional 10% if you have checking account with BofA with No Annual fee, no foreign transaction fee.

Every CSR i spoke said, it is n't possible to do a product change. I tried the Chat tool today and to my surprise, CSR immediately honored my request and converted the card to BofA Travel rewards card! ;)

Note: however, CSR did not let me convert to Better Balance Rewards card!

If you have BofA Cash rewards card which you are not using and if it's taking extra space in your wallet, Use their Chat tool to convert to Travel rewards card! :look: I will receive the new card in 2-3 weeks. No hard credit pull for doing product change! :D

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card - $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days, posted on 05-01-2015 07:13 PM
BankAmericard Cash Rewards Card - $100 cash rewards bonus after making at least $500 in purchases in the first 90 days Thumb Score: -1 https://consumer.bankofamerica.co...cc.e.jpg#b From their site: 1% cash back on purchases, 2% at grocery stores and 3% on gas for the first $1,500 in combined grocery store and gas purchases each quarter No annual fee No expiration on rewards and no changing categories to follow so you know how you're earning rewards Get cash back on your terms - Go online and choose how you want to receive your cash back, and get cash rewards when and how...
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 05-01-2015 07:40 PM
SlickDeals.net: 5x points on the BankAmericard Rewards(R) Visa Signature(R) credit card Email offer -YMMV, posted on 05-06-2014 11:22 PM
5x points on the BankAmericard Rewards(R) Visa Signature(R) credit card Email offer -YMMV I just got an email from Bank of America telling me I can get 5x points on qualifying home improvement purchases. The email reads: ---Quote--- Earn 5X points on qualifying home... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/dDArr74bxRc Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 05-06-2014 11:25 PM
SlickDeals.net: Bank of America BankAmericard Cash Rewards credit card : $100 Cash Back with minimum spend of $ 500 in first 3 months., posted on 04-01-2014 09:20 AM
Bank of America BankAmericard Cash Rewards credit card : $100 Cash Back with minimum spend of $ 500 in first 3 months.
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 04-01-2014 09:26 AM
SlickDeals.net: BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards Credit Card - No Annual Fee - Pays you $100 / year indefinitely, posted on 06-06-2013 05:34 AM
BankAmericard Better Balance Rewards Credit Card - No Annual Fee - Pays you $100 / year indefinitely I know this is not for everyone, but for those of us who could use the extra money, I saw this credit card on credit cards.com. Nice little quarterly bonus you can get on this card, and I thought... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/qrh4vyYgJk8 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 06-06-2013 05:42 AM
[Credit card bonuses] $50 bonus - Bank of America : BankAmericard Power Rewards Visa Signature Card; Exp. - unknown
$50 bonus - Bank of America : BankAmericard Power Rewards Visa Signature Card; Exp. - unknown http://ibankdesign.com/board/style_emoticons/default/irritated.gif LINK Terms: To qualify for this offer, your new account must be used to make any combination of purchases totaling at least $50 (exclusive of any returns and adjustments) that post to your account within 60 days of your account open date. Limit (1) $50 statement credit per new account. Allow 8-12 weeks from qualifying for the statement credit to post to your account.
fromExtraDime.com Deals more than one-year old 0 01-30-2011 11:53 PM