Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > All other deals
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-12-2019
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default PSA: Postpaid Verizon Wireless Customers, check your data allotment for loyalty bonus - YMMV, posted on 06-12-2019 05:05 PM

PSA: Postpaid Verizon Wireless Customers, check your data allotment for loyalty bonus - YMMV

Thumb Score: -3
I just chatted with a VZW rep because the Data Hub in my VZW app shows a new "Bonus: 8GB/month for life" line item that wasn't there last billing cycle. I'm on the XL plan (16GB/month), and the rep confirmed that it is non-expiring so it'll never go away, as long as I don't downgrade (so no dropping from the 16GB/"XL" to the 8GB/"Large").

Happy hunting!

http://www.vzw.com

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless $5 Amazon gift certificate GC for (postpaid) military users - Verizon Up - YMMV?, posted on 05-25-2018 07:05 PM
Verizon Wireless $5 Amazon gift certificate GC for (postpaid) military users - Verizon Up - YMMV? Thumb Score: 0 Verizon Wireless is offering a free $5 Amazon GC for all of their (postpaid) military users - no credits/coins needed. If you already qualified for their military discount, check your Verizon Up rewards (in the My Verizon app) and swipe up to check for this bonus. Any SDers (who have the Verizon Wireless military discount) _not_ get this? http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Kw8kj3LWQO4 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Discounts without coupons 0 05-25-2018 09:01 PM
FatWallet.com: AT&T wireless loyalty plan. $100 / month 'unlimited' DATA YMMV, posted on 10-06-2017 05:03 PM
AT&T wireless loyalty plan. $100 / month 'unlimited' DATA YMMV https://www.att.com/ecms/dam/att/consumer/upperfunnel/2017/marquees/mobile/3Q/324451_DTV_for_$25-RWD-Mrq_snatched_480x278.jpg Rating: 1 Posted By: SWMRN Views: 410 Replies: 2 Long time lurker and occasional poster. I'mheartsick that FW is going away. I'mhappy to try to give back here If I can; Imover 55 and went to att site to seeif they had anything close to the T-Mobile2/ $60 unlimited plan. Sadly no.
fromFatWallet.com Discounts without coupons 0 10-06-2017 05:57 PM
SlickDeals.net: Cricket Wireless Increases Data Allotment for Basic and Pro plans, posted on 01-26-2017 05:09 PM
Cricket Wireless Increases Data Allotment for Basic and Pro plans Thumb Score: +5 Starting Jan. 27, 2017, 2.5GB plan (Basic) increases to 3GB 10GB plan (Pro) increases to 12GB 5GB plan (Smart) permanently becomes 8GB (no longer a temporary promotion) Prices remain the same.
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 01-26-2017 06:52 PM
Spoofee.com: Free Data for Verizon Wireless Customers W/Playoff Dunks- First 55K, posted on 04-26-2016 11:10 AM
Free Data for Verizon Wireless Customers W/Playoff Dunks- First 55K Get Free Data | Verizon Data Dunk ? Verizon Wireless (http://www.verizonwireless.com/datadunk/) Valid for the first 55,00 who register. You have to pick players from the NBA, and each time they dunk during the playoffs you will earn a point. For 0-9 points you get No data reward. 10 points... Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 04-26-2016 01:52 PM
Spoofee.com: Verizon Wireless customers 1GB of Free Data Now + 1GB on the Next Billing Cycle, posted on 11-20-2015 02:09 AM
Verizon Wireless customers 1GB of Free Data Now + 1GB on the Next Billing Cycle https://www.verizonwireless.com/thanksgetting/ Enroll by logging in to your Verizon account. You will get 1GB of free data now and get another 1GB free for your next bill cycle The 1GB Data offer (“Promotional Data”) can only be redeemed one time per account by VZW customers on a qualifying... Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 11-20-2015 03:59 AM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless Discounts 10% off bill for one year, free bonus data and $20 bill credit just for asking YMMV, posted on 08-15-2015 11:13 PM
Verizon Wireless Discounts 10% off bill for one year, free bonus data and $20 bill credit just for asking YMMV Thumb Score: -17 I went on the chat and asked for some sort of promotional data deal (I have 15 gigs plus 1 gig of bonus) They gave 500 more megs (16.5 total, $20 bill credit and 10% off my lines for a year) Just do the chat and keep pushing them till they give you this offer. From Chat: We do have our new plans available however based on your usage changing plans would not be a savings. When reviewing the account I am seeing we can add our 500MB loyalty bonus...
fromSlickDeals.net Discounts without coupons 0 08-15-2015 11:48 PM
FatWallet.com: Verizon WIreless Loyalty Unlimited Talk Text 2gb data $60 611 YMMV, posted on 09-13-2013 01:03 AM
Verizon WIreless Loyalty Unlimited Talk Text 2gb data $60 611 YMMV Rating: 0 Posted By: empretho Views: 2 Replies: 0 Hey you fat wallet fans, I called today to talk to Verizon Wireless about seeing if there is any way to save money on my bill. Previously, I was on the SHARE EVERYTHING Plan with 2 lines and 2gb of shared data. They switched both lines to the $60 loyalty plan, which provides unlimited talk and text, and upgrades each line to 2 gb of data. I called and said, "I noticed that my verizon bill is the largest bill I have every month. Is there a way for me to shave...
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 09-13-2013 01:09 AM