Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Low Prices
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-01-2015
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default a bunch of great sc-fi/urban fantasy ebook deals for Kindle/Google Play/Kobo/Nook /iBooks, posted on 02-01-2015 09:03 PM

a bunch of great sc-fi/urban fantasy ebook deals for Kindle/Google Play/Kobo/Nook /iBooks

Rating: 0 Posted By: ILoveToRead
Views: 28 Replies: 0

I read these myself. Please reply with your own finds in one of these genres!

The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions Book 1) by Dima Zales and Anna Zaires
$.99 usually $2.99 4.8/5 stars 62 reviews on Amazon

Links:
Amazon:
www.amazon.com/Thought-Readers-Mind-Dimensions-Book-ebook/dp/B00N37BF1A
Kobo:
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/ebook/the-thought-readers-mind-dimensions-book-1
Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Dima_Zales_The_Thought_Readers_Mind_Dimensions_Boo ?id=YuVeBAAAQBAJ&hl=en
Nook:
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-thought-readers-dima-zales/1120430126?ean=2940150375703&itm=1&usri=the+thought+readers
iBooks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-thought-readers/id913721753?mt=11

Blurb:
A new series about mind readers from a USA Today bestselling author...

Everyone thinks Im a genius.

Everyone is wrong.

Sure, I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But thats not because Im unusually smart or hard-working.

Its because I cheat.

You see, I have a unique ability. I can go outside time into my own personal version of realitythe place I call the Quietwhere I can explore my surroundings while the rest of the world stands still.

I thought I was the only one who could do thisuntil I met her.

My name is Darren, and this is how I became entangled with all the Russians and learned that Im a Reader.

------
The Immortal Circus (Cirque des Immortels Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
$2 usually 4.99
4.2 out of 5 499 (!) reviews
Blurb:

Murdered contortionists arent exactly what Vivienne signed up for when she ran away to join the circus. But like most things under the big top, nothing is what it seems. With a past she can't quite remember, Vivienne finds that running away forever might not be as appealing as it once soundedbecause forever means something quite different at the Cirque des Immortels.

Aided by her friends Kingstona feisty stage magician whose magic is quickly stealing her heartand his sarcastic assistant Melody, Vivienne finds herself racing against the clock to discover the culprit behind a series of deaths that should be impossible. However, the answer she seeks might reveal more about her own bloody pastand futurethan she bargains for.

The show's just beginning.

Step right up...

The Immortal Circus is the first book in the Cirque des Immortels trilogy.

Episode List
This book was initially released in episodes as a Kindle Serial. All episodes are now available for immediate download as a complete book. Learn more about Kindle Serials
Show less
Link [only sold on Amazon ]
www.amazon.com/Immortal-Circus-Cirque-Immortels-Book-ebook/dp/B009ZCGIL4
-----------------------
The Second Ship (The Rho Agenda Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
Richard Phillips $2.00 usually $4.99
4 out 5
Again only Amazon:
www.amazon.com/Second-Ship-Rho-Agenda-Book-ebook/dp/B007TBSLG8/

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click