Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-22-2015
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Discounted science fiction and fantasy ebooks (including one by by Robert A. Heinlein!) for the Kindle prices between $.99-2.99, posted on 08-22-2015

Discounted science fiction and fantasy ebooks (including one by by Robert A. Heinlein!) for the Kindle prices between $.99-2.99

Thumb Score: +3
I read most of this. Also note, there's usually a (wyspersync) discount on audiobooks after getting the kindle ones (I get both when I can so I never stop reading, even when walking). You can get these at the same price on iTunes, Google Play, Kobo, Nook etc
----------------
$.99 The Thought Readers (Mind Dimensions Book 1) by Dima Zales
155 Amazon reviews 4.4/5 average
Blurb:

A new series about mind readers from a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author...

Everyone thinks Im a genius.

Everyone is wrong.

Sure, I finished Harvard at eighteen and now make crazy money at a hedge fund. But thats not because Im unusually smart or hard-working.

Its because I cheat.

You see, I have a unique ability. I can go outside time into my own personal version of realitythe place I call the Quietwhere I can explore my surroundings while the rest of the world stands still.

I thought I was the only one who could do thisuntil I met her.

My name is Darren, and this is how I became entangled with all the Russians and learned that Im a Reader.
Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Thought-Rea...B00N37BF1A

Also, there is a FREE prequel to this but beware it's very short: http://www.amazon.com/Time-Stoppe...B00QOBESGQ

-------------------
$2.99 Podkayne of Mars by Robert A. Heinlein
69 reviews 4.1 out 5 (No idea why so low, given it's written by one of sci-fi masters)

A delight.New York Herald Tribune

A tale beloved by many fans of Robert A. Heinlein, Podkayne of Mars tells the story of a young Marswoman and her inter-planetary adventures with her uncle and her genius brother.

Told largely through Podkaynes diaries, the story details her travel to Earth with her two companions. Podkayne has very definite plans on what to do and how to do it, but not everything is as it seems. She is suddenly thrust into the middle of life and death situations when the liner they are travelling on makes a stop at Venus.

The original publisher of this book asked Heinlein to change the controversial ending, which Heinlein did extremely reluctantly. He felt the original ending much better suited the story line and was never satisfied with the modified safer ending. This edition restores the book to how Heinlein originally wrote it. It also includes a letter to his agent, decrying the changes asked for by his original publisher.

Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Podkayne-Ma...B00Z76QMMW

-------------

$.99 The Home Kindle Edition by Scott Nicholson
Blurb:

When twelve-year-old Freeman Mills arrives at Wendover, a group home for troubled children, its a chance for a fresh start. But second chances arent easy for Freeman, the victim of painful childhood experiments that gave him the ability to read other peoples minds.

At Wendover, Freeman and the other children are subjected to more secret experiments, organized by a shadowy organization called The Trust. But the experiments do more than open up clairvoyant powers--the electromagnetic fields used in the experiments are summoning the ghosts of the patients who died at Wendover back when it was a psychiatric ward.

Now a new scientist has been brought into the project, an unstable and cruel pioneer in ESP studies who performed most of his work on a very special subject: his son, Freeman Mills.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Home-Sc...B009I5KI1O
----------------
$1.99 Galileo's Dream Kindle by Kim Stanley Robinson
At the heart of a provocative narrative that stretches from Renaissance Italy to the moons of Jupiter is the father of modern science: Galileo Galilei. To the inhabitants of the Jovian moons, Galileo is a revered figure whose actions will influence the subsequent history of the human race. From the summit of their distant future, a charismatic renegade named Ganymede travels to the past to bring Galileo forward in an attempt to alter history and ensure the ascendancy of science over religion. And if that means Galileo must be burned at the stake, so be it. From Galileos heresy trial to the politics of far-future Jupiter, Kim Stanley Robinson illuminates the parallels between a distant past and an even more remote futurein the process celebrating the human spirit and calling into question the convenient truths of our own moment in time.

http://www.amazon.com/Galileos-Dr...B002W8QXKE
--------------
$1.99 Doctor Who: The Crawling Terror by Mike Tucker
Blurb:
Well, I doubt you'll ever see a bigger insect."

Gabby Nichols is putting her son to bed when she hears her daughter cry out. 'Mummy there's a daddy longlegs in my room!' Then the screaming starts... Alan Travers is heading home from the pub when something rushes his face - a spider's web. Then something huge and deadly lumbers from the shadows... Kevin Alperton is on his way to school when he is attacked by a mosquito. A big one. Then things get dangerous.

But it isn't the dead man cocooned inside a huge mass of web that worries the Doctor. It isn't the swarming, mutated insects that make him nervous. It isn't an old man's garbled memories of past dangers that intrigue him.

With the village cut off from the outside world, and the insects becoming more and more dangerous, the Doctor knows that no one is safe. Not unless he can decode the strange symbols engraved on an ancient stone circle, and unravel a mystery dating back to the Second World War.
Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Doctor-Who-...B00KUQITIY

Please recommend any good books to feed my addiction :lmao:

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals: