Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-11-2012
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Free 1 Year AARP Membership or Membership Extension, posted on 11-11-2012 05:03 AM

Free 1 Year AARP Membership or Membership Extension

Rating: 0 Posted By: fivetalents
Views: 3 Replies: 0

Redeem Your Complimentary 1 Year Association of American Retired Persons (AARP) Membership for people 50 years and older. Membership includes exclusive discounts, AARP magazine subscription, and health, Medicare, and Social Security information, etc.

"In these uncertain economic times, we know that many people 50 and over may be experiencing financial difficulties and some may have even recently lost their jobs.

If you are one of the many people who have been impacted by an unexpected job loss, AARP would like to offer you a complimentary 1-year membership, or for current members, a complimentary 1-year membership extension."

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Free 1 year AARP membership (or renew existing)+ free spouse card - must be 50 or older, posted on 11-10-2012 09:04 PM
Free 1 year AARP membership (or renew existing)+ free spouse card - must be 50 or older
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 11-10-2012 09:33 PM
SlickDeals.net: GameFly Premium Membership: Extra 1 Free Month Of Membership (Offered during cancellation of existing membership), posted on 11-08-2012 05:34 PM
GameFly Premium Membership: Extra 1 Free Month Of Membership (Offered during cancellation of existing membership) I've signed up for Gamefly premium membership that was offered for free (Free trial). After 29 days I've decided to cancel membership. And during cancellation process I got an offer for a free... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Tf_JqMP0Utc Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 11-08-2012 05:52 PM
DealofDay.com: FREE 1-Year ShopRunner Membership ($79 value)
FREE 1-Year ShopRunner Membership ($79 value) check out this amazing offer from ShopRunner.com. You can sign up for a free 30 day trial and if you make a single purchase of $50 at one of their Halloween partners you'll get a free 1-year membership. That's pretty cool! http://www.shoprunner.com/free-shipping/halloween shoprunner also gives you free two day shipping on your orders. i signed up a month or so ago when they had a different offer. this one is great!! i've had some good use from my account so far. saved me time getting bday gifts for my kids to take to parties. :) ...
fromDealofDay.com Freebies 0 10-15-2012 08:23 PM
SlickDeals.net: Get a FREE Walgreens Health Test Voucher and AARP membership, posted on 09-27-2012 01:05 AM
Get a FREE Walgreens Health Test Voucher and AARP membership Walgreens Voucher Entitles the Bearer to Receive the Following Health Tests* at No Charge: One Blood Glucose Test, One Body Composition Test and One Blood Pressure Test It is absolutely free with... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details. http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SlickdealsnetForums-4?d=yIl2AUoC8zA http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SlickdealsnetForums-4?i=vqN23MOreW8:UPUs4QRvrYs:F7zBnMyn0Lo http://feeds.feedburner.com/~ff/SlickdealsnetForums-4?d=7Q72WNTAKBA...
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 09-27-2012 01:05 AM
Spoofee.com: Free Walgreens Health Test Voucher and AARP membership, posted on 09-26-2012 09:08 PM
Free Walgreens Health Test Voucher and AARP membership Walgreens Voucher Entitles the Bearer to Receive the Following Health Tests* at No Charge: One Blood Glucose Test, One Body Composition Test and One Blood Pressure Test Once you have redeemed your FREE health test voucher, Walgreens will give you a FREE AARP Membership** – worth $16 – to you or... Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 09-26-2012 10:33 PM
SlickDeals.net: Groupon: AAA Membership, $33 for One-Year BASIC Primary Membership (Mid-Atlantic), posted on 07-09-2012 03:05 PM
Groupon: AAA Membership, $33 for One-Year BASIC Primary Membership (Mid-Atlantic) *
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 07-09-2012 03:24 PM
HotDealsClub.com: WeatherUnderground.com - membership free for 1 year
Go to WUnderground.com (the weather site), sign up or log in with an existing account on their site. New accounts will have to register with an email address, choose the $10 membership no-ads option, then confirm your account through email.Existing accounts will click "Settings" in the upper-right, and click Pay for Membership on the right. On the payment screen, enter gift code FMUYZ as the payment method.No-ads membership will be free for the first year, after which you have the option to either renew for $10/year or see ads. Original Post
fromHotDealsClub.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-05-2011 08:34 AM