Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-10-2018
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Free HULU for Existing and New Sprint Customers - YMMV, posted on 01-10-2018 01:06 AM

Free HULU for Existing and New Sprint Customers - YMMV

Thumb Score: -3
I just got off chat with Sprint rep. I'm an existing customer with Sprint for about an year. I saw that Sprint was offering HULU on their website. I asked the rep if I can be eligible for it and she sent me a link for it. One HULU account per account (meaning 1 account per family plan) but she did say you can share credentials with the other phone lines in the account.

http://www.sprint.com

https://www.sprint.com/en/shop/se...anity:hulu

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Existing Hulu customers - 1 free month, posted on 05-23-2017 01:09 AM
Existing Hulu customers - 1 free month Thumb Score: +2 I went to cancel my Hulu today... Chose "not enough to watch" third screen offered me a free month. Probably ymmv http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/h21sAxg92SI Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 05-23-2017 02:05 AM
SlickDeals.net: Free month of Hulu for existing users YMMV, posted on 12-31-2016 03:11 PM
Free month of Hulu for existing users YMMV Thumb Score: +1 In the process of cancelling Hulu last night, I was offered one free month of Showtime followed by a one month credit if I would retain my subscription. - go to your profiles account's page - At the bottom right, select "Cancel your subscription" - Selected "I haven't found enough to watch" - Hulu offered a one month Showtime addition - After rejecting the one Showtime offer, Hulu offed the one month credit.
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 12-31-2016 03:56 PM
SlickDeals.net: Existing Sprint customers: Free Unlimited data for holidays package, posted on 12-08-2016 11:10 PM
Existing Sprint customers: Free Unlimited data for holidays package Thumb Score: 0 Sprint has a holiday gift of unlimited data for holidays, you will have to talk to customer care and get this package added to your plan. This will be valid for one month and will be effective on your next billing cycle. http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/QNCWwgReVkI Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 12-08-2016 11:52 PM
Spoofee.com: Free 60 Days of Amazon Prime - Sprint Customers - Credit for Existing Prime Members, posted on 07-06-2016 07:34 PM
Free 60 Days of Amazon Prime - Sprint Customers - Credit for Existing Prime Members For a limited time, Sprint customers can get 60 days of free Amazon Prime. For those currently without Amazon Prime: Get 60 days free. Then billed $10.99/month For those already with Amazon Prime: You'll get billed $10.99/month but receive a credit for 60 days in the form of a gift card on your... Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 07-06-2016 09:41 PM
SlickDeals.net: Free month of Hulu+ for existing iPad users (YMMV for all other platforms), posted on 07-21-2015 05:16 AM
Free month of Hulu+ for existing iPad users (YMMV for all other platforms) Thumb Score: -2 Hulu did an update of their ipad app 4-5 days ago and every show you attempt to watch via the app immediately crashes the app. I thought it was my ipad so I went through 45 mins of troubleshooting before I checked the App Store and immediately noticed via the reviews that it's a wide spread issue everyone is having. I submitted a message via "contact support" within the app and asked for a credit. They replied that they're aware of the issue and have credited my account for the month! It probably...
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 07-21-2015 05:42 AM
SlickDeals.net: Free month of Hulu+ for existing members only - YMMV, posted on 11-18-2014 01:11 AM
Free month of Hulu+ for existing members only - YMMV We've been using netflix a lot more lately so I decided I wanted to cancel my hulu+ account since we haven't used it in months. I accessed my account via the Hulu app on my ipad and when I clicked... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/fNw7Ob7Wp-c Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 11-18-2014 01:16 AM
SlickDeals.net: Free Month of Hulu (for existing [trial?] members only) YMMV, posted on 01-04-2013 04:35 PM
Free Month of Hulu (for existing members only) YMMV I decided to cancel my 1-month free Hulu trial today before I was billed and Hulu asked if I would stay subscribed for another month, free! Users on a free trial (of any length, I know not... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/hu91MeiseP8 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 01-04-2013 04:40 PM