Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-23-2017
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Kedsum Sonic Face Cleansing Brush (Mia 2 clone) $15.99FS from leadme-eshop via eBay, posted on 04-23-2017 11:03 AM

Kedsum Sonic Face Cleansing Brush (Mia 2 clone) $15.99FS from leadme-eshop via eBay

Rating: 0 Posted By: exbat
Views: 174 Replies: 0

Product Description
Waterproof Rechargeable Sonic Face Cleansing Brush

It's time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing doesn't get your skin as clean as you'd think. KEDSUM sonic method of cleansing uses vibrating pulsating technology, and have 2 Speeding Setting to meet almost every one's need. The resulting brush action removes dirt, makeup, oil, and skin impurities than cleansing with your hands alone and without causing excessive action on the skin.

Features:
Two speeding setting offer for different people need.
IP64 Waterproof grade, It is ideal for usage in the bath or shower .
Auto Timer :The face brush will Auto off after 1 min to protect skin .
Inductive Charging way ,full charge time about 15 hours.

Color: Pink

Package Include :
1*KEDSUM facial brush handle
2* Attachable Brush
1* Inductive Charger
1*English Manual

LINK.

Backstory: My GF loved her first gen Clarisonic Mia 1 she's had for about four years and was devastated when it stopped working several weeks ago, especially since I had just gifted her a variety of new [non-OEM] brush heads. New Mias sell for roughly $100 - $150, depending on model, and that was out of her budget. I researched quite a bit, hoping to find a comparable sonic model for less. There were some decently-reviewed models that started around $50, that were more than just a spinning brush, but they used proprietary brush heads that were either expensive, impossible to find, or both. I did find some reviews for the Kedsum sonic brush that were very positive, and they looked identical to the Mia 2, including using the Mia brush heads.

I found two eBay sellers selling "generic" Sonic Face Cleansing Brushes and looking at the listings they were the Kedsum brushes. The sellers are sister Chinese companies, but ship from the U.S. (at least my order did). I placed my order and received it less than a week later. GF was in awe and thanked me repeatedly. She has been using it daily and loves it.

$15.99 is about a tenth the cost of the genuine Clarisonic Mia 2, and less than the cost of a genuine replacement brush head. It is indistinguishable from the genuine Clarisonic model, functions the same, and even if it doesn't last as long I think it's an incredible value. Leadme-eshop sells the pink one only for $15.99, or you have a choice of pink or white from the other seller, hotsale-eshop for $25.99.

Note that these items are only returnable if defective and then only for an exchange.

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Cleansing Brush - Epique Beauty Face $14.99 @Amazon, posted on 01-25-2017 01:09 PM
Cleansing Brush - Epique Beauty Face $14.99 @Amazon https://static.slickdealscdn.com/attachment//8/2/7/7/8/1/9/200x200/5152636.thumb Thumb Score: 0 Amazon amazon.com] has Cleansing Brush - Epique Beauty Face on sale for $14.99 with code FACIAL25. Note: Code valid for Turqoise color only http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/QZPX57-Xlzg Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 01-25-2017 01:52 PM
FatWallet.com: Olay Regenerist Exfoliating Face Wash Cleansing Brush - $13.99 FS @ Shnoop, posted on 06-29-2015 11:03 AM
Olay Regenerist Exfoliating Face Wash Cleansing Brush - $13.99 FS @ Shnoop Rating: 1 Posted By: Xenocrates Views: 399 Replies: 0 Olay Regenerist Exfoliating Face Wash & Cleansing Brush- $13.99 FS@ Shnoop Includes: 1x 2-Speed Control delivers daily deep cleansing & gentle exfoliation. It is water-resistant for use in shower. 1x Gentle Brush Head - For better removal of dirt & make-up, even in the T-zone & chin. It is specially designed to be gentle on skin for daily use.
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 06-29-2015 12:32 PM
FatWallet.com: Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush for $31 @Amazon, posted on 05-19-2015 01:03 PM
Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush for $31 @Amazon Rating: 0 Posted By: jusyiepink Views: 262 Replies: 0 This sonic facial cleansing brush could be an affordable alternative to your Clarisonic that I think I could share. Check: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PXHUXZW/ $31 with code:Q442RQHN
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 05-19-2015 01:52 PM
SlickDeals.net: Sonic Face Cleaning Brush Rechargeable Silicone Skin Care Facial Cleansing Brush 30% off, posted on 02-03-2015 03:14 AM
Sonic Face Cleaning Brush Rechargeable Silicone Skin Care Facial Cleansing Brush 30% off Used this product and it is now with more discounts since i got it, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00OJD9ZQO $149, now with saving at $87.99 if it helps it has 6 colors :lol: but seriously... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://www.shareinfoonline.com//feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/tT3He0aX6r4 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Discounts without coupons 0 02-03-2015 03:24 AM
SlickDeals.net: Face Cleaning Brush with Exfoliation, Scrubbing, Cleansing, Nail Care and Skin Care @ Amazon - $14.99, posted on 12-12-2013 08:57 PM
Face Cleaning Brush with Exfoliation, Scrubbing, Cleansing, Nail Care and Skin Care @ Amazon - $14.99 List Price: $34.99 Price: $29.99 Sale: $24.99 and FREE Shipping on orders over $35 Added Bonus: Use Coupon Code *VRPUTOAI* for an added $10 off
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 12-12-2013 08:58 PM
Anandtech.com: Amazing Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush $129.35 Save 35% off, posted on 05-11-2013 04:05 PM
Amazing Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush $129.35 Save 35% off http://www.sellclarisonic.com/claris...ush-p-216.html Clarisonic Aria Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush Kit Includes Clarisonic Aria in a high-gloss finish Drying stand USB-enabled Universal Voltage pLink Charger
fromAnandtech.com Low Prices 0 05-11-2013 04:31 PM
SlickDeals.net: 25% Off Askderm Clarisonic Products Coupon: Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System $78, Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing System $131 & More, posted on 01-04-2013
25% Off Askderm Clarisonic Products Coupon: Mia Sonic Skin Cleansing System $78, Classic Sonic Skin Cleansing System $131 & More ASKderm.com is offering a 25% off coupon for their Clarisonic Line of products. Apply coupon code NEWYOU for the discount. New customers get an additional $5 off (after you set your skin type in... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Nnf5XtxGO5s Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 01-04-2013 08:12 PM