Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-06-2013
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Rite Aid 75% Off - Back to School and Dollar Day Items YMMV, posted on 10-06-2013 09:03 AM

Rite Aid 75% Off - Back to School and Dollar Day Items YMMV

Rating: 0 Posted By: wongNUMBA
Views: 0 Replies: 0

Rite Aid is currently clearancing out their Back to School and Dollar Day labeled items at 75% off. YMMV but I can confirm thisat two Rite Aids I visited in Sacramento and West Sacramento. Picked up eraser packs, pencil cases, white boards,facial wipes, chip clips, sandwich bags for $0.25 each. Combine with your wellness+ card for bonus points.

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: As Seen on TV items on 75% off at Rite Aid Store YMMV, posted on 09-24-2013 07:44 AM
As Seen on TV items on 75% off at Rite Aid Store YMMV I was at my local Rite Aid Store and i came across this As seen on TV Items on 75% off where i could capture some of the photos.. and later my cell phone was out of the battery but i have posted... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/_J9CdgX2EPE Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 09-24-2013 07:45 AM
SlickDeals.net: HU Rite Aid B&M Easter items and candy 50% off YMMV, posted on 04-02-2013 09:34 PM
HU Rite Aid B&M Easter items and candy 50% off YMMV Rite Aid has marked all Easter down to 50% off. This included candy and Easter merchandise. There was a big selection at my local store (MD). This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/OUQYO-dXNz4 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 04-02-2013 09:58 PM
SlickDeals.net: Dollar General B&M Christmas items now 25 cents YMMV, posted on 01-23-2013 10:04 PM
Dollar General B&M Christmas items now 25 cents YMMV My local Dollar General had all of their Christmas items marked down to 25 cents including candy. They had sets of plain gift boxes that were reg, $3, tablecloths reg. $4, ornaments. etc. I know... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/nd8_NnN-XEU Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 01-23-2013 10:07 PM
SlickDeals.net: Hammock and Stand - $19.99 @ RIte Aid, B&M, YMMV (and other summer items 75% off), posted on 09-07-2012 03:05 AM
Hammock and Stand - $19.99 @ RIte Aid, B&M, YMMV (and other summer items 75% off) I was at my local Rite Aid in Lynnwood, WA tonight and they had all summer items 75% off. I was able to pick up their 2-position Hammock and stand for 19.99+ tax. The regular price is an inflated... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/kqdyX6QfhT8 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 09-07-2012 03:11 AM
SlickDeals.net: Back to School Saving @ Rite Aid on backpack, pens, glues, tape, paper and more! (In-store), posted on 08-04-2012 03:35 AM
Back to School Saving @ Rite Aid on backpack, pens, glues, tape, paper and more! (In-store) Buy one get one free: -Assorted Backpacks, Lunch Kits or Lunch Totes -Sharpie, Pental PaperMate, Uniball, Zebra Writing or Fashion Notebooks or Portfolios Buy one get one 50% off: -3M... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/3GA0D0dLth8 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 08-04-2012 03:53 AM
Bargainist.com: Pacific Coast Feather Company - Back to School Sale: 20% off back to school bedding + free shipping, posted on 06-28-2012 05:30 AM
Pacific Coast Feather Company - Back to School Sale: 20% off back to school bedding + free shipping http://www.bargainist.com/deals/images/2012/06/down-bedding.jpg Pacific Coast Feather Company - Back to School Sale: 20% off back to school bedding + free shipping Although we think it's a little too early to start thinking about back to school (it just let out for goodness sakes!), we know that it's inevitable. And that's were the Pacific Coast Feather Company's Back to School Sale is going to come in handy. It'll get your college student settled in and comfy with savings of 20% off...
fromBargainist.com Deals more than one-year old 0 06-28-2012 05:07 AM
ExtraDime.com: [Collectibles coupons] Dollar Days Are Back at Discount School Supply (Art/Collectibles, Babies/Kids) + 2.5% cashback via Extradime.net. Exp. - 10/13
Somebody posted a Discount School Supply deal on another site: "Dollar Days Are Back". In order to take advantage of this offer, you should use coupon WDOLLAR. Code expires 10/13/2011 . Byuing through Extradime.net will add extra 2.5% in savings in a form of cashback. Discount School Supply sells products that belong to categories Art/Collectibles, Babies/Kids. Original Post
fromExtraDime.com Expired deals 0 09-29-2011 06:10 PM