Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-2020
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default UltaWellness.com - up to 80% off blood tests with no insurance or prescription needed, posted on 07-23-2020 07:05 AM

UltaWellness.com - up to 80% off blood tests with no insurance or prescription needed

Thumb Score: +3
Ulta Lab Tests (ultawellness.com) offers a huge selection of blood tests and panels up to 80% off retail "self-pay" prices. They stack extra discount specials on top of their already discounted prices.

Example: For $79 you can test these thyroid hormones: T4 total, T4 free, T3 total, T3 free, TSH, T3 uptake

No prescription needed. This is a great deal if you want to get blood tests without having to pay for a doctor visit first for a prescription. This is great if you do not have insurance, since the cash price for lab work is usually huge compared to the discount rates negotiated by insurance companies. This is great if you do not want to get a doctor's permission before you can get labs done.

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ExtraDime.com: [Pet coupons] 5% off Your Dog's Health Insurance Just for Enrolling Online at PetPlan Pet Insurance (Pets) + $18.00 cashback via MrRebates.com
If you are shopping for pet products, check PetPlan Pet Insurance promo "5% off Your Dog's Health Insurance Just for Enrolling Online". You will need to use coupon code BARKBOX to get it. You could also get an extra savings if you go to the store site through MrRebates.com to receive a $18.00 cashback deposited to your MrRebates.com account. PetPlan Pet Insurance sells products that belong to category Pets. Original Post
fromExtraDime.com Deals more than one-year old 0 01-17-2018 11:20 AM
FatWallet.com: Free Sample of Bats Blood Wine - business name needed, posted on 09-26-2014 03:10 AM
Free Sample of Bats Blood Wine - business name needed Rating: 1 Posted By: remick Views: 360 Replies: 1 http://batsblood.com/trade-customers/request-a-sample/ Totally Free Deals
fromFatWallet.com Freebies 0 09-26-2014 03:42 AM
SlickDeals.net: Prescription Drug Discounts (GoodRx) - For those of you without insurance (YMMV), posted on 03-12-2013 05:04 AM
Prescription Drug Discounts (GoodRx) - For those of you without insurance (YMMV) I recently came upon this site and I don't think too many people know about it. Go on
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 03-12-2013 05:28 AM
FatWallet.com: Prescription Drug Discounts (GoodRx) - For those of you without insurance (YMMV), posted on 03-12-2013 05:03 AM
Prescription Drug Discounts (GoodRx) - For those of you without insurance (YMMV) Rating: 0 Posted By: IIVisionII Views: 0 Replies: 0 I recently came upon this site and I don't think too many people know about it. Go on www.goodrx.com Put in the prescription medication you need to get and your zip code. It will come up with a list of pharmacies nearby and list it by price. It also shows you a discount card you can print out for many drugs.
fromFatWallet.com Discounts without coupons 0 03-12-2013 05:03 AM
Absolute-Forum.com: get Finasteride purchase from canada - how to get Propecia no prescription needed, posted on 08-18-2012 01:35 PM
get Finasteride purchase from canada - how to get Propecia no prescription needed Buy Propecia === ENTER OVERNIGHT PHARMACY === Buy Finasteride 1-3 days fast delivery from USA pharmacy http://overnight-generic.com/price/propecia.jpg
fromAbsolute-Forum.com Discounts without coupons 0 08-18-2012 02:03 PM
FatWallet.com: Current AZ Geico Car Insurance subscribers (and potentially new) save $$$ on your insurance (YMMV), posted on 07-10-2012 11:33 PM
Current AZ Geico Car Insurance subscribers (and potentially new) save $$$ on your insurance (YMMV) Rating: 1 Posted By: ppbhatia Views: 176 Replies: 1 Just wanted to share my good luck with co-FWers in getting Geico to lower my car insurance to almost half. I (and my spouse) have perfect record for last 5 years (touch-wood) and is Geico customer for many years now. last week, I got renewal quote for insurance from Geico for 2 cars & 2 drivers on this policy. It has increased by 7% over last year to $535 for 6 months policy and have been for last 2-3 years. I decided to just...
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 07-10-2012 11:43 PM
FatWallet.com: 100% OFF prescription discount card thru Farmer's Insurance, normally $9.95
100% OFF prescription discount card thru Farmer's Insurance, normally $9.95 Rating: 0 Posted By: ifgtg777 Views: 180 Replies: 0 100% OFF prescription discount card through Farmer's Insurance, normally $9.95 Go to the link and scroll down. Some other deals here, but this one is 100% OFF. Check US PharmaCard's site and it normally sells for $9.95. Farmer's Insurance Value Program
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-21-2011 02:46 AM