Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2013
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Upgrade your Verizon smart phone and KEEP unlimited data YMMV, posted on 09-29-2013 09:03 PM

Upgrade your Verizon smart phone and KEEP unlimited data YMMV

Rating: 1 Posted By: opathal
Views: 366 Replies: 2

www.verizonwirless.com

There appears to be a change allowing people to upgrade online and KEEP their unlimited data plans. Confirmations are showing the unlimited data as well. May be worth a shot. I'd guess best case is you get to upgrade at discounted phone price....worst case if they bait and switch you, cancel contract, sell phone on eBay.....sign up with T-Mobile

Verizon30 should give you 30% off
CHAT9513 will deduct $50 from the HTC One

Cell Phones Deals

Verizon Wireless Coupons

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless Upgrade and keep Unlimited data YMMV, posted on 09-28-2013 11:19 PM
Verizon Wireless Upgrade and keep Unlimited data YMMV Thanks to supremeone post here (please rep him/her):
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 09-28-2013 11:51 PM
FatWallet.com: Verizon WIreless Loyalty Unlimited Talk Text 2gb data $60 611 YMMV, posted on 09-13-2013 01:03 AM
Verizon WIreless Loyalty Unlimited Talk Text 2gb data $60 611 YMMV Rating: 0 Posted By: empretho Views: 2 Replies: 0 Hey you fat wallet fans, I called today to talk to Verizon Wireless about seeing if there is any way to save money on my bill. Previously, I was on the SHARE EVERYTHING Plan with 2 lines and 2gb of shared data. They switched both lines to the $60 loyalty plan, which provides unlimited talk and text, and upgrades each line to 2 gb of data. I called and said, "I noticed that my verizon bill is the largest bill I have every month. Is there a way for me to shave...
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 09-13-2013 01:09 AM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless Retaing Unlimited Data Plan Question, posted on 03-05-2013 06:04 PM
Verizon Wireless Retaing Unlimited Data Plan Question Guys, does anyone know if the loop hole to retain unlimited data by upgrading a non smart phone line in a family plan to a smart phone then switching the line back to a non smart phone then moving... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/h5eLxJfRcCk Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 03-05-2013 06:13 PM
SlickDeals.net: Beat the 'Verizon no upgrade to keep UNL data', posted on 07-18-2012 04:35 PM
Beat the 'Verizon no upgrade to keep UNL data' This is a long term plan.... So this fuss about upgrading can be quite easily mitigated. I know plenty of people out there will have wonderful arguments but it works in my book....insurance... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/5DFHHKPghJg Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 07-18-2012 04:51 PM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Unlimited Data Upgrade ALIVE!, posted on 07-17-2012 03:05 AM
Verizon Unlimited Data Upgrade ALIVE! I just went on to verizon's website and noticed I was able to keep my unlimited data plan when upgrading. I'm not sure if this is a glitch or permanent. I called 3 Verizon stores and was told this... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/2VQ0TYdLt84 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 07-17-2012 03:13 AM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon to end Grandfathered unlimited data plans when upgrading this summer,, posted on 05-17-2012 09:05 AM
Verizon to end Grandfathered unlimited data plans when upgrading this summer, For all those who are loyal vz customers- a top executive announced that this summer they will be requiring you to switch plans when "upgrading" your 3G phone to a 4g lte device. I don't know how... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/0L3axBTJWBw Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 05-17-2012 09:29 AM
Anandtech.com: Unlimited Verizon Data! 4G or 3G phones w/MHS (taken from Slickdeals)
Unlimited Verizon Data! 4G or 3G phones w/MHS (taken from Slickdeals) All credit to this thread from Slickdeals where I got my information. http://slickdeals.net/f/3671278-Get-...-Wireless-ymmv Did this earlier today and now have unlimited data on my phone. I've got the Bionic for reference. What you'll want to do. Call *611. Press 4 at the menu. Say "add a feature" next.
fromAnandtech.com Deals more than one-year old 0 12-18-2011 01:07 PM