Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-12-2019
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Walgreens b&m - school and summer clearance 90% off ymmv, posted on 09-11-2019 11:05 PM

Walgreens b&m - school and summer clearance 90% off ymmv

Thumb Score: 0
Just went to a couple of walgreen stores and summer & school supplies are at 90%.

Items include
Books, mugs, stationary, pool items, Sandals, shoes, select summer toys, bath accessories, flasks etc.

As always YMMV.

http://www.Walgreens.com

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FatWallet.com: Walgreens 90% clearance summer toys and BTS, posted on 09-16-2017 01:03 AM
Walgreens 90% clearance summer toys and BTS https://static.fatwallet.com/images/store-logos/square/walgreens.jpg Rating: 0 Posted By: JiggleTheHandle Views: 173 Replies: 0 The good news is at my local Walgreenssome of the 75% off summer toys & school supplies are pricing at 90%. Many fun outdoor water balloon toys and other toysfor little kids for 20 and 40. The bad news is, it is all hit or miss. You need to price check everything.
fromFatWallet.com Discounts without coupons 0 09-16-2017 01:18 AM
FatWallet.com: CVS B&M - 90% off back to school, 80+% off summer items (YMMV), posted on 10-07-2013 09:03 AM
CVS B&M - 90% off back to school, 80+% off summer items (YMMV) Rating: 1 Posted By: TerpBE Views: 178 Replies: 0 <div class='content'> <div class="message-paragraph">I was in four different CVSs today in the Philly suburbs. All of them had 90% off back to school items, and one had 80% off remaining summer items. I'm pretty sure the 90% off started today (Sunday). As with most CVS clearance sales, it's hard to tell what is included in the specified categories, so you may have to scan a few things to check the prices. Most of the things were
fromFatWallet.com Discounts without coupons 0 10-07-2013 09:38 AM
SlickDeals.net: CVS B&M - 90% off back to school, 80+% off summer items (YMMV), posted on 10-07-2013 09:18 AM
CVS B&M - 90% off back to school, 80+% off summer items (YMMV) I was in four different CVSs today in the Philly suburbs. All of them had 90% off back to school items, and one had 80% off remaining summer items. I'm pretty sure the 90% off started today... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/qx5f7qS-PVk Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Discounts without coupons 0 10-07-2013 09:38 AM
SlickDeals.net: Best Buy Office/School Supply Clearance - Online for Store Pick-Up YMMV, posted on 05-19-2013 05:35 AM
Best Buy Office/School Supply Clearance - Online for Store Pick-Up YMMV **You will need to use the 'store locator' to find your local store and then select to search the in-store clearance. (Not available at all stores.) These deals were in the 'office' section of... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/A5R1Y5HDkIA Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 05-19-2013 05:55 AM
SlickDeals.net: Walgreens: Back-to-School / Office Supplies Clearance 50% Off (YMMV), posted on 09-09-2012 09:36 PM
Walgreens: Back-to-School / Office Supplies Clearance 50% Off (YMMV) Hi all! I was at my local Walgreens today and found an entire aisle of back-to-school merchandise on clearance, all at 50% off! Binders, highlighters, pens, notebooks, lunch bags, etc. all on... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/CzK-ztdjCeg Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 09-09-2012 09:50 PM
SlickDeals.net: CVS 75% off summer clearance B&M YMMV, posted on 09-01-2012 05:35 AM
CVS 75% off summer clearance B&M YMMV I did a search and did not find anything. All summer stuff (beach chairs, lounge chairs (all outside chairs), coolers, pool stuff, etc. all 75% off. I bought 2 Rio beach chairs (reclining) for... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/F2bOSh68GEg Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 09-01-2012 05:55 AM
Office Depot Back to School Clearance..... YMMV
Rating: 0 Posted By: agentwilliams Views: 1072 Replies: 2 Just got back from taking advantage of the DVD-R sale at Office Depot and found some back to school items being clearanced out. Best deals I found were a bunch of book bags and messenger bags. AKA Sport-Design your own backpack were going for $1.94 Collegiate backpacks were $3.94 Various Disney and other character backpacks were $5.00
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 10-18-2010 08:31 AM