Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2021
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default PSA YMMV to Verizon Wireless Customers on old 2/4/8/16 GB Plans - 999 GB data for 5$/mth $5, posted on 11-09-2021 03:04 PM

PSA YMMV to Verizon Wireless Customers on old 2/4/8/16 GB Plans - 999 GB data for 5$/mth $5

Thumb Score: -2
I have an old verizon loyalty plan with 20GB monthly across three lines, still includes 20% discount from employer.

I went to "manage plan" on the verizon wireless website, and had an option to add 999GB of data per month for as long as I have the plan for 5$/mth.

The two written provisions that I could find is that it will never qualify for unlimited plans, and if you change your plan, you lose it.

I just did this yesterday, but sounds like it also even rolls over - so 2TB of data per month.

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless Loyalty $5 for 999GB of data per month YMMV, posted on 10-31-2021 03:04 PM
Verizon Wireless Loyalty $5 for 999GB of data per month YMMV Thumb Score: -1 I chatted with Verizon this past week as we had an overage of data on our old 12gb monthly family plan shared data that includes hotspots. The rep credited the overage charge and said we had a loyalty offer for $5 extra per month for 999GB to continue indefinitely. Sounded like a great deal as we always get close the plan limit or go over. We use hotspot tethering a lot as well for work. This worked out great for us as I had no desire to switch to the new unlimited plans as they would have increased out...
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 10-31-2021 03:41 PM
SlickDeals.net: YMMV for loyal customers - T-Mobile is offering unlimited data to all lines for some customers on grandfathered Simple Choice plans for no extra charg
YMMV for loyal customers - T-Mobile is offering unlimited data to all lines for some customers on grandfathered Simple Choice plans for no extra charge Thumb Score: 0 I just got this text message from T-Mobile a few days ago: T-Mobile: Introducing the Free 5G upgrade. We're going to trade up your limited plan to UNLIMITED - for free! There's nothing else to do and nothing else to pay. It's the gift of Unlimited just for being a loyal customer. Get the details: t-mo.co/freeUnlimited1 The info on the website says this: As part of our unlimited upgrade, we want to say thank...
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 04-30-2021 04:52 AM
SlickDeals.net: PSA: Postpaid Verizon Wireless Customers, check your data allotment for loyalty bonus - YMMV, posted on 06-12-2019 05:05 PM
PSA: Postpaid Verizon Wireless Customers, check your data allotment for loyalty bonus - YMMV https://static.slickdealscdn.com/attachment//1/0/6/0/5/1/7/200x200/8146672.thumb Thumb Score: -3 I just chatted with a VZW rep because the Data Hub in my VZW app shows a new "Bonus: 8GB/month for life" line item that wasn't there last billing cycle. I'm on the XL plan (16GB/month), and the rep confirmed that it is non-expiring so it'll never go away, as long as I don't downgrade (so no dropping from the 16GB/"XL" to the 8GB/"Large"). Happy hunting! http://www.vzw.com
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 06-12-2019 06:01 PM
Spoofee.com: Free Data for Verizon Wireless Customers W/Playoff Dunks- First 55K, posted on 04-26-2016 11:10 AM
Free Data for Verizon Wireless Customers W/Playoff Dunks- First 55K Get Free Data | Verizon Data Dunk ? Verizon Wireless (http://www.verizonwireless.com/datadunk/) Valid for the first 55,00 who register. You have to pick players from the NBA, and each time they dunk during the playoffs you will earn a point. For 0-9 points you get No data reward. 10 points... Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 04-26-2016 01:52 PM
Spoofee.com: Verizon Wireless customers 1GB of Free Data Now + 1GB on the Next Billing Cycle, posted on 11-20-2015 02:09 AM
Verizon Wireless customers 1GB of Free Data Now + 1GB on the Next Billing Cycle https://www.verizonwireless.com/thanksgetting/ Enroll by logging in to your Verizon account. You will get 1GB of free data now and get another 1GB free for your next bill cycle The 1GB Data offer (“Promotional Data”) can only be redeemed one time per account by VZW customers on a qualifying... Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 11-20-2015 03:59 AM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless 6GB data plan for people with existing unlimited data plan YMMV, posted on 11-17-2013 11:23 PM
Verizon Wireless 6GB data plan for people with existing unlimited data plan YMMV I went to a verizon store today to renew my contract. Representative was very friendly and so I asked him how I can keep my unlimited data plan with my upgrade. He said that with upgrade you cannot... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Ira_FrkASnQ Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 11-17-2013 11:33 PM
SlickDeals.net: Verizon Wireless Upgrade and keep Unlimited data YMMV, posted on 09-28-2013 11:19 PM
Verizon Wireless Upgrade and keep Unlimited data YMMV Thanks to supremeone post here (please rep him/her):
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 09-28-2013 11:51 PM