Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Low Prices

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-21-2018
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Amazon offers $4 credit toward any $5 and over Kindle book, posted on 07-21-2018 01:06 AM

Amazon offers $4 credit toward any $5 and over Kindle book

Thumb Score: -9
Click here [amazon.com] to Claim your $4 Kindle Credit

This offer is available to Prime members only. This is a limited time offer. Offer only applies to digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC (look for "sold by Amazon Digital Services LLC" on the content detail page) and all eBooks made available through Amazon.com. Digital content (except for eBooks) sold by third-party sellers or other Amazon entities will not qualify for this offer. Offer does not apply to physical goods. Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon Digital Services LLC. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Taxes, shipping and handling, and gift wrap charges do not apply when determining minimum purchase amount. The maximum benefit you may receive from this offer is $4. The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit. Promotional credit expires at 11:59 PM (PT) August 14, 2018.

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: YMMV: Bank of America(BoA) Credit card offers has 20% cash back on your Kindle eBook purchase or Kindle Unlimited subscription, posted on 04-09-2018 1
YMMV: Bank of America(BoA) Credit card offers has 20% cash back on your Kindle eBook purchase or Kindle Unlimited subscription Thumb Score: 0 Saw this under my BankAmeriDeals..I realize that you're only saving a couple bucks but hey a couple bucks is a couple bucks.. "Discover the world's most immersive reading experience and the largest catalog of eBooks and magazines with Kindle. Find your next read in the Kindle store, or sign up for a free 30-day trial of Kindle Unlimited which gives you the freedom to read over 1 million titles, listen to thousands of audiobooks, and browse...
fromSlickDeals.net All other deals 0 04-09-2018 01:01 PM
SlickDeals.net: Receive 1 Audible credit and money credited to Amazon account for price of Kindle book, posted on 02-18-2018 09:06 AM
Receive 1 Audible credit and money credited to Amazon account for price of Kindle book Thumb Score: +2 Seems to be a glitch where the price to add audible narration is not 3.99 or less for many titles I clicked. I bought the kindle version and called Amazon to receive my audiobook. They credited my account with a little more than the amount needed for the audio ($13 for 10.49 audible audio). When I checked right now, it doubled to $26. (although this might only happen for me.) The Amazon guy also suggested I call Audible, which ended up giving me 1 credit to use on anything. In...
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 02-18-2018 10:44 AM
SlickDeals.net: Amazon Kindle Sale: 16GB Kindle Fire HD 7' 1280x800 WiFi Tablet with Special Offers $130, 6' Kindle Paperwhite Touch with Special Offers $99.99, 6' Ki
Amazon Kindle Sale: 16GB Kindle Fire HD 7' 1280x800 WiFi Tablet with Special Offers $130, 6' Kindle Paperwhite Touch with Special Offers $99.99, 6' Kindle WiFi with Special Offers $50 Back again for those who missed out in the recent popular Frontpage Deals *HERE* and
fromSlickDeals.net Low Prices 0 03-23-2014 07:52 AM
SlickDeals.net: $10 Amazon credit - Kindle with Offers YMMV, posted on 11-17-2013 03:24 AM
$10 Amazon credit - Kindle with Offers YMMV Check your Kindle with Offers. Like me, you will probably be able to set your one-click option to pay with Mastercard. If you do, you will get $10 off merchandise credit from things shipped from... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/bAYQ6i9gcs0 Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Discounts without coupons 0 11-17-2013 03:42 AM
SlickDeals.net: Amazon 2$ Apps and Games Credit / Check Kindle Offers!, posted on 12-30-2012 04:04 AM
Amazon 2$ Apps and Games Credit / Check Kindle Offers! Amazon 2$ Apps and Games Credit Kindle Offers! Got this a few minutes ago on my Kindle Fire HD.... credit must be claimed by 11.59 PST Jan 1st 2013. Credit must be redeemed at the App store... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/yhDBryGlg3U Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 12-30-2012 04:23 AM
FatWallet.com: Free 4.6 Star Kindle Book The Credit Repair Black Book - Credit Repair Secrets and Strategies , posted on 09-09-2012 02:35 PM
Free 4.6 Star Kindle Book The Credit Repair Black Book - Credit Repair Secrets and Strategies Rating: 0 Posted By: suchadealer Views: 1 Replies: 0 http://www.amazon.com/Credit-Repair-Black-Book-ebook/dp/B00728D2... http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletFreeStuff/~4/Xkfcbmt7urM
fromFatWallet.com Freebies 0 09-09-2012 02:51 PM
SlickDeals.net: Amazon Rewards Credit Card Offer- 40% Off Select Kindle Devices and Accessories. Kindle with Special Offers for $47.40!!!, posted on 07-16-2012 05:36
Amazon Rewards Credit Card Offer- 40% Off Select Kindle Devices and Accessories. Kindle with Special Offers for $47.40!!! It's my first time posting a deal, so hopefully my years of lurking have trained me well. I searched and didn't find it posted, so hopefully not a repost. Amazon is offering the entry level... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/NLp6wAqBImY Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 07-16-2012 05:40 PM