Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Low Prices

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2017

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Exciting Changes and We Need your Input!, posted on 08-09-2017 03:06 PM

Exciting Changes and We Need your Input!

My name is Hiren, I am a product manager who has just started at WeUseCoupons and am really interested in learning more about the community and its members.

For many years, WeUseCoupons has had a lot of loyal members in which many regard each other as extended family. We are looking to update the forum to a newer version and explore building an app.

WeUseCoupons helps its members save money when buying products and we are committed to finding new ways we can help your money go further for you and your family. Working closely with the community will help us build the right product for you.

I am looking to speak to members on Skype or Telephone regarding their experiences and can compensate you with $25 dollars for sharing your experience. Usually, interviews take around 30 mins.

If you are interested, please complete this google form below and if chosen I will be in touch to organize the logistics.

Google Form (Register your interest)
https://goo.gl/forms/iD7OG1qNQJnBOwkX2

Thanks,
Hiren
Product Manager

The post Exciting Changes and We Need your Input! appeared first on WeUseCoupons.com.

More...

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WeUseCoupons.com: Exciting Changes for WeUseCoupons and We need your input!, posted on 08-08-2017 03:06 PM
Exciting Changes for WeUseCoupons and We need your input! As most of you know, Nathan Engels sold WeUseCoupons in March 2016. The new owners are based in England and have been watching the site over the last year to observe what our needs are and how the community operates. They are ready to make the much needed updates and would like input from our members! Please see the memo below from Hiren, the project manager. I have personally spoken to him a couple of times and am in contact daily with him via email. If you are interested in giving your input, please complete the google doc...
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 08-08-2017 04:27 PM
SlickDeals.net: Havit Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic, LED, 3.5mm Aux Input $7.94 @Amazon, posted on 05-01-2017 07:11 AM
Havit Mini Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Mic, LED, 3.5mm Aux Input $7.94 @Amazon https://static.slickdealscdn.com/attachment//8/8/2/5/7/5/1/200x200/5476120.thumb Thumb Score: -2 Sold by HavitDirect via Amazon Apply Code: H6YW8CJZ at checkout (47% Discount: $7.05 Savings) Price (after coupon): $7.94 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06ZYWGRMM
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 05-01-2017 07:41 AM
WeUseCoupons.com: Ripley?s 8 Exciting Attractions in Gatlinburg, TN, PLUS Coupon Code!
Ripley?s 8 Exciting Attractions in Gatlinburg, TN, PLUS Coupon Code! ...
fromWeUseCoupons.com Deals more than one-year old 0 08-30-2015 05:24 PM
WeUseCoupons.com: My small yet exciting Clearance Blast trip!, posted on 08-11-2014 09:07 PM
My small yet exciting Clearance Blast trip! I thought since a few others had shared their trips I'd share mine. I went a few days ago and did as much searching as was possible with a 2 and 3.5 yr old in tow. :) I only found a couple things but I'm trying to force myself to scale back on Christmas a bit this year because last year the kids had way too many toys between mom and dad, Santa and other family. So it is probably for the best I only bought 2 items. One was a Little Tikes croquet set for $1.50 (Reg. $24.99) that I will probably set up outside for my son's birthday party next...
fromWeUseCoupons.com Low Prices 0 08-11-2014 09:11 PM
FatWallet.com: Seiki 32' 720p 60HZ LED TV - 3 x HDMI Input, 1 x VGA Input, 1 x USB Input, 16:9 Aspec $149.99 @ eBay by Tiger Direct, posted on 05-28-2014 11:03 AM
Seiki 32' 720p 60HZ LED TV - 3 x HDMI Input, 1 x VGA Input, 1 x USB Input, 16:9 Aspec $149.99 @ eBay by Tiger Direct Rating: 0 Posted By: ctgolfer Views: 13 Replies: 0 Description Upgrade your next television with the brilliant Seiki 32 720p LED TV. The Seiki 32 720p LED TV is great upgrade in terms of style and quality. Its simple yet elegant looks with the specification of 3000:1 contrast ratio, 16:9 aspect ratio and edge lit technology gives you super bright HD picture quality even on edge. Also its 60Hz screen refresh rates delivers magnificent action on screen. The stereo...
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 05-28-2014 11:52 AM
RetailMeNot.com: Exciting offer @ Salwar Sarees
Exciting offer @ Salwar Sarees Register with salwarsandsarees and receive a 10$ discount coupon that is valid for 1 month. Hurry register now and Happy shopping..... Original Post
fromRetailMeNot.com Deals more than one-year old 0 11-17-2011 07:26 AM
DealofDay.com: Exciting offer @ Salwar Sarees
Exciting offer @ Salwar Sarees Register with Salwar Sarees and receive a 10$ discount coupon that is valid for 1 month. Hurry register now and Happy shopping.... Original Post
fromDealofDay.com Deals more than one-year old 0 11-16-2011 11:07 AM