Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > All other deals

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-09-2017
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Starwood (SPG) Gold and Platinum Status Match (9 or 18 nights only), posted on 08-09-2017 07:10 AM

Starwood (SPG) Gold and Platinum Status Match (9 or 18 nights only)

Thumb Score: +1
Best status match promo I've ever seen for SPG! The slick part of this is that your new status transfer to Marriott and the Ritz Carlton. If you're platinum in one, you're platinum in all! Targeted but i got it easily - must register by december 31 2017!

SPG GOLD - 9 Nights (Typically 25 nights required)

YOU ARE ELIGIBLE IF YOU:
Are an SPG Preferred member.
Have not held SPG Gold or Platinum status in the last five years.
Have not previously completed a Status Challenge promotion.

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SlickDeals.net: Free Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) Gold Status for AMEX Platinum Card Holder, posted on 06-02-2016 03:10 AM
Free Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) Gold Status for AMEX Platinum Card Holder Thumb Score: -2 Just got this offer (similar to the Hilton Gold offer posted back in Oct '15) Enroll now and be automatically upgraded to Gold status in the Starwood Preferred Guest program, receiving all the elite benefits of a Preferred Guest with exclusive enhancements. Make more of your Starwood Hotels stays with SPG Gold statusAs a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy the benefits of complimentary Gold status in the Starwood Preferred Guest program without having to meet any stay requirements. ...
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 06-02-2016 03:45 AM
SlickDeals.net: Hilton Gold-Diamond Status Match, posted on 05-07-2016 09:11 PM
Hilton Gold-Diamond Status Match Thumb Score: -2 So, I read this other thread where you had to book 4 nights to get Gold...and you had to use corporate code or something...and seemed like a lot of people were interested in it. Well, here is another way to go on about it, while spending $0 and getting up to diamond (their highest) status. What do I need? 1. One night stay at ANY hotel in past 12 months. Don't have one? See below. 2. Decent status with another hotel. Don't have one? See below.
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 05-07-2016 09:27 PM
SlickDeals.net: FREE Hilton HHonors Instant Gold Status until August 2016 with 4 additionals stays to keep status until 2017, posted on 05-07-2016 03:12 AM
FREE Hilton HHonors Instant Gold Status until August 2016 with 4 additionals stays to keep status until 2017 Thumb Score: +3 Link hiltonhhonors.com] Status is good until August 2016. Stay 4 separate nights until then and keep the status through 2017. Offer also includes 1000 bonus points per night through stays until August 2016. Enjoy!
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 05-07-2016 04:02 AM
SlickDeals.net: United Status match - potential for free MileagePlus elite status through January 2018, posted on 05-02-2016 01:13 AM
United Status match - potential for free MileagePlus elite status through January 2018 Thumb Score: 0 If you currently have status with American or Delta, you can match that to United for 90 days for free. If you meet a drastically reduced criteria within those 90 days, you'll keep status through this year if you do so by the end of June. But...if you complete the requirements on or after July 1st, you'll keep your new United status until the end of January 2018! Details on the qualifications, etc, are here: https://www.united.com/web/en-US/...ode=TB8230 ...
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 05-02-2016 02:27 AM
SlickDeals.net: Free Hilton HHonors Gold Status for Amex Platinum Card Holder, posted on 10-07-2015 11:15 PM
Free Hilton HHonors Gold Status for Amex Platinum Card Holder Thumb Score: +6 Free Hilton HHonors Gold Status from Amex Platinum Card Holder https://rewards.americanexpress.c...onbvdk1015 http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/C6hdmLKY5jc Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Freebies 0 10-07-2015 11:31 PM
FatWallet.com: Easy Short Cut to Starwood SPG Platinum Elite Status, posted on 05-21-2014 05:03 AM
Easy Short Cut to Starwood SPG Platinum Elite Status Rating: 0 Posted By: herzog Views: 0 Replies: 0 copied from therewardboss.com Want a short cut to get Starwood Platinum Status? It takes 25 stays or 50 nights to earn Starwood SPG Platinum Status, which I think is the most rewarding Hotel status. This is not easy for the average person to attain but here is a short cut:
fromFatWallet.com Low Prices 0 05-21-2014 05:32 AM
SlickDeals.net: Free Marriott Gold Elite Status (YMMV) 'Go For Gold Promo' Keep Gold Status until Feb. 2015 with 6 nights from Oct. 1 - Dec. 31, posted on 09-18-2013
Free Marriott Gold Elite Status (YMMV) 'Go For Gold Promo' Keep Gold Status until Feb. 2015 with 6 nights from Oct. 1 - Dec. 31 I am a Silver Elite Marriott rewards member and logged into my account the other day to make a reservation. I noticed when logging in it said I was Gold Elite status, even though I knew I was 10+... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://www.shareinfoonline.com/r.php?url=http://feeds.feedburner.com/r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/4/CwxHcHuWRZM Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Expired deals 0 09-18-2013 03:51 PM