Hot Deal Community ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Discounts without coupons

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-18-2018
Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31 Points: 2,668, Level: 31
Level up: 46%, 82 Points needed
Level up: 46% Level up: 46% Level up: 46%
Activity: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default **EXTREME YMMV** Corel Video Studio Ultimate 2018 $24.99, posted on 05-18-2018 05:05 PM

**EXTREME YMMV** Corel Video Studio Ultimate 2018 $24.99

Thumb Score: 0
SEE IMAGE HERE: https://s31.postimg.cc/fcjsw3y7f/...te2018.jpg
So this is an EXTREME YMMV. I have Video Studio already running on my PC and it often pops up for some sale to upgrade to the latest version. Usually it's some lame percentage off. When I first got this software was when it was posted on here for $15! I though great so I bought it. Then a year later it kept prompting me with sales for the newer version. It was only like 50% off or something like that. Then one day I saw 75% off brining the price to $24.99. I posted about that deal and I bought it but only after it showed me that price the 2nd or 3rd time. That upgrade was to Corel Video Studio X10. Ok so this year I was getting the upgrade sale messages again also. I was like yeah right not falling for it I know you got a better deal at some point. So finally it happened. I got the notification for the $24.99 deal. So this is just a heads up if you have this the former version of this software you may get the prompt for 75% off and get it for only $24.99. I own this software plus Magix Movie Edit Pro 2015, (no reason to upgrade that software yet), Cyberlink Power Director 16 (the one I use most), and Vegas Pro 14.0 which I found on here for like $20 in some humble bundle I think it was. So I have quite a few video editing apps but I usually get them when they go on extreme sale. Again sorry this is EXTREME EXTREME YMMV. I was unable to capture the link to the deal but I can tell you it was running from the file "CUH.exe" located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Corel\CUH\v2". I used Process Explorer to show me this. Please see attached picture. I captured my order screen and pasted it into GIMP, then before I could save it I tried opening a new GIMP window in order to past the new screen capture I did because I wanted to crop just the pop up that was coming up. However then GIMP froze on me and I had already past that part of the ordering screen so I just pasted the entire screen cap I took and pasted it into GMAIL and saved that then reopened gimp, pasted it there and cropped. So in this picture you can see that I have the pasted image in gimp and the pop up over my systray.

Original Post

Free money for shopping:

Search bargains from 20 best hot deal forums with a single click
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Spoofee.com: Free ACDSee Video Studio 2 Editing Software, posted on 02-08-2018 09:06 PM
Free ACDSee Video Studio 2 Editing Software ACDSee is offering the ACDSee Video Studio 2 Editing Software (Digital Download) for free Link to Free Offer (http://www.acdsee.com/en/give-away) Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 02-09-2018 01:35 AM
Spoofee.com: Free Download ACDSee Video Studio 2 Editing Software, posted on 02-08-2018 09:06 PM
Free Download ACDSee Video Studio 2 Editing Software https://www.acdsee.com/en/give-away Original post
fromSpoofee.com Freebies 0 02-08-2018 11:13 PM
BensBargains.net: PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate + ParticleShop Plugin $70 at Corel, posted on 12-28-2017 08:05 PM
PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate + ParticleShop Plugin $70 at Corel http://www.shareinfoonline.com//cdn.bensimages.com/item_media/siteOffer/site_id.4/965/570965.large.jpgEnds 1/3. Corel has PaintShop Pro 2018 Ultimate bundled with their* ParticleShop 5-Brush Starter Pack Plugin for $70 downloaded. Includes their new versions of Painter Essentials 5, Perfectly Clear 3 SE and Corel AfterShot 3. Good, less expensive, alternative to Photoshop! If you bought PaintShop and ParticleShop sperately on Amazon, they'd be $80. Original Source of Info
fromBensBargains.net Deals more than one-year old 0 12-28-2017 08:48 PM
iCollectCodes.com: Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 Ultimate Full from Corel, posted on 12-17-2012 11:03 PM
</br> Corel Offer Details Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 Ultimate Full </br> New </br> Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 Ultimate Full from Corel</br> Offer Details: Save $40 on Corel VideoStudio Pro X5 Ultimate Full</br> http://www.icollectcodes.com/coupons/wp-content/plugins/icodes/images/offer.png</br> Offer expires on: 01-01-2013</br> </br> Original post
fromICollectCodes.com Expired deals 0 12-17-2012 11:12 PM
iCollectCodes.com: Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Ultimate Full from Corel, posted on 12-17-2012 11:03 PM
</br> Corel Offer Details Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Ultimate Full </br> New </br> Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Ultimate Full from Corel</br> Offer Details: Save $20 on Corel PaintShop Pro X5 Ultimate Full</br> http://www.icollectcodes.com/coupons/wp-content/plugins/icodes/images/offer.png</br> Offer expires on: 01-01-2013</br> </br> Original post
fromICollectCodes.com Expired deals 0 12-17-2012 11:12 PM
iCollectCodes.com: Corel Motion Studio 3D from Corel, posted on 11-05-2012 10:33 PM
</br> Corel Offer Details Corel Motion Studio 3D </br> New </br> Corel Motion Studio 3D from Corel</br> Offer Details: Save $20 on Corel Motion Studio 3D Full version</br> http://www.icollectcodes.com/coupons/wp-content/plugins/icodes/images/offer.png</br> Offer expires on: 11-30-2012</br> </br> Original post
fromICollectCodes.com Expired deals 0 11-05-2012 10:35 PM
DealofDay.com: Corel - Save $50 Off On Corel Photo and Video Pro Bundle Only $99.99 + Free Shipping
Corel - Save $50 Off On Corel Photo and Video Pro Bundle Only $99.99 + Free Shipping Corel is offering a $50 discount on your purchase of Corel photo and video pro bundle with PaintShop Photo Pro X3, VideoStudio Pro X3, NewBlue FX filters, KPT plug-in filters and more now for only $99.99.* No coupon necessary.* Plus, get free shipping on orders of $69 or more.This deal expires on the end of the month. Get this deal here: Corel - Save $50 Off On Corel Photo and Video Pro Bundle Only $99.99 + Free Shipping On $69+! Original Post
fromDealofDay.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-08-2011 03:33 AM