ShareInfoOnline ShareInfoOnline   ShareInfoOnline
Share info to help others (and get paid)

Go Back   ShareInfoOnline > Hot deal community > Shopping coupons > Deals more than one-year old
Register FAQ Members List Today's Posts

Home Forums Weather Links 2004 Hikers

Search Network:

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009
Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31 Points: 2,747, Level: 31
Level up: 98%, 3 Points needed
Level up: 98% Level up: 98% Level up: 98%
Activity: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Free money for or after shopping:

Default Guitarists - Line 6 Toneport DI bundle $30 possibly $12?

Rating: 10 Posted By: vandergraaff27
Views: 3843 Replies: 31

http://www.guitarport.com/pricing.html

Click on special bundle offer.

Not exactly sure what you get whether you get the gold, silver or some other bundle completely, but it seems to be a great deal either way.

Amazon Silver Bundle

You have to signup for the free trial, but can cancel after it ends.
In the terms and conditions it mentions if you do not enter CC info, then the subscription will end automatically after the trial ends. However, I wasnt able to not enter CC info.

Pricing totals to $29.95, but I was only charged $11.93 total, shipped at checkout (for the Toneport DI only)- the checkout page said I would be charged the rest after activating the product. Who knows what happens if you don't activate/register. There I didn't read anything about activating in the terms/conditions.

There's lots of free software downloads for their products too. I'm no pro musician, but line 6 is supposed to be a pretty good name, and have good customer support.

Original post

Free money for shopping:

Search Network:
Hot deals:

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ExtraDime.com: [Home coupons] 10% off Rear Line Tillers and Front Line Tillers at Sears (Apparel/Clothing, Electronics, Automotive, Home/Living, Garden, Toys) + 1%
Saw the following offer from Sears elsewhere: "10% off Rear Line Tillers and Front Line Tillers". Coupon TILLER10 should be entered during checkout. Code expires 4/19/2012 This discount is stackable with Extradime.net cashback offer of 1%.
fromExtraDime.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-15-2012 08:07 PM
SlickDeals.net: 20% off Timberland Online (and possibly in the Specialty Store)
20% off Timberland Online (and possibly in the Specialty Store) I received a postcard from timberland recently offering 20% off my entire purchase. Online promo code: BOAT11 It also states to take the postcard to the Timberland Specialty Store for the... This is a content summary only. Please visit Slickdeals.net for the full details.http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/SlickdealsnetForums-9/~4/Um5qkJQTiXo Original Post
fromSlickDeals.net Deals more than one-year old 0 05-18-2011 04:07 PM
FatWallet.com: Callingmart 10% off T-Mobile To-Go Refills (possibly other carriers)
Callingmart 10% off T-Mobile To-Go Refills (possibly other carriers) Rating: 0 Posted By: orum Views: 99 Replies: 1 The code is HpyEstr11-10. Use it in the shopping cart to get the discount. Disclaimers *These T-Mobile ToGo refill PIN (s) should be loaded on a prepaid phone within 90 days from date of purchase (shelf life is 90 days). The actual airtime minute expiration starts only on the day that you load it on your phone.
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 04-19-2011 01:07 PM
FatWallet.com: Finish Line 10 PM - 12 Midnight Tonight Only: Reductions on Sale Merch & 8% CB & possibly other codes
Rating: 0 Posted By: Gertrude23 Views: 554 Replies: 2 Flash Sale Wednesday, December 29 from 10 PM to Midnight EST. Can't put up links now with correct prices, but I've listed the featured items at their pre-two-hour-sale prices (these prices are part of their End Of Season Sale): NCAA Sweatshirts $14.99 during 2-hour-sale, currently on sale for $17.50 Addias Mega, select styles, currently on sale for $44.98 to $69.98 Toning shoes, select styles, currently on sale for $34.99 to $99.98 Basketball shoes, select styles, currently on sale for $49.98 to $119.98 Winter Boots, select...
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 12-30-2010 04:52 AM
FatWallet.com: ZAGG 40% (possibly 50%) off coupon
Rating: 6 Posted By: nickanto Views: 1323 Replies: 16 Go here and enter ZAGG's contest. You'll be sent an email for a 40% (or more...) off coupon. http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/FatwalletHotDeals/~4/3GqAwfIA650 Original post
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 12-14-2010 07:43 AM
FatWallet.com: Possibly Hot Deals at Lenovo Outlet (20% off everything)
Rating: 6 Posted By: TallyHo Views: 1207 Replies: 6 Lenovo Outlet is having a 20% off everything sale through Friday. No coupons necessary, as the lower prices is listed on each item's page. Depending on your luck, there may be no remarkable deals at any given time, but they are always updating their stock, it appears. If you get the timing right, you can get some hot deals. Last Thursday night they had a few W510s with i7-920XM (i think it was 920, i know it was XM) processors for $1100 or so. For instance, a few minutes ago I bought a very nice machine for $556.48 with free...
fromFatWallet.com Deals more than one-year old 0 12-13-2010 11:07 PM